What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Lafai to the Sharks?

thebigredv

First Grade
Aitken and Lafai can really play on their day. It's hard to conjure up the memory but it has been evidenced. For whatever reason though, we are lucky if we see it on display twice a year.

Spend your energy instead bagging the guy that hasn't developed them or capitalised on their ability and picks them week after week regardless.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Once a dickhead always a dickhead now back to disregarding your useless boring and repetitive contributions.
Mickeylane didn’t get all abusive to people (including you) who call out his mail as wrong - why do you always feel the need do it when people call out your mail as wrong?

Why ruin discussions just because people have different opinions to yourself about the topic?
always wait with bated breath
Didn’t realise you had coronavirus. Get well soon.
Take some Panadol & have a lie down.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Mickeylane didn’t get all abusive to people (including you) who call out his mail as wrong - why do you always feel the need do it when people call out your mail as wrong?

Why ruin discussions just because people have different opinions to yourself about the topic?

Didn’t realise you had coronavirus. Get well soon.

Take some Panadol & have a lie down.

Like I said still a dickhead.
Any rate back to ignoring you

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
TBH I don't think this is out of the realms of possibility.
Lafai will have to look for a new club next year in any case, why not now? Given his recent incident, and the fact he wasn't selected in the 21 on Tuesday, this would not surprise at all.

Crush

Coach
TBH I don't think this is out of the realms of possibility.
Lafai will have to look for a new club next year in any case, why not now? Given his recent incident, and the fact he wasn't selected in the 21 on Tuesday, this would not surprise at all.
If Lafai gets a contract at ANY club other than a 150K back up to the back up of the back up centre type contract I'd be staggered.
Do you really think Sharks or any other club would sign this guy? He shouldn't have been playing 1st grade for the last 3 years let alone now.
He was a serviceable centre at the peak of his powers. Now he's a reserve grader at best.

TruSaint

Referee
If Lafai gets a contract at ANY club other than a 150K back up to the back up of the back up centre type contract I'd be staggered.
Do you really think Sharks or any other club would sign this guy? He shouldn't have been playing 1st grade for the last 3 years let alone now.
He was a serviceable centre at the peak of his powers. Now he's a reserve grader at best.

With his body, form and off field issues, Super League is perfect for him.

This Year?

Immortal
All I can say to this is....

timmeh.jpg

LINESPEED

Juniors
Agree esl for him

Along with McGoner, Turnstile, Norman, the wingers, Red, assorted journeymen, Millward, The Board & The Gordons for starters

....Preferably Toronto with McCrone
...as it’s as far away from the Carlton as you can get

...& I’m sure Andrew would host their stopover in Bermuda with Dad

AKA The CLEANOUT

Walpole

Juniors
Unfortunately the peak of his powers was 2014, two years before we signed him.