What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Fri - Panthers 26-0 Warriors @ Campbelltown

Round 4: Panthers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
If Luai plays direct we are half a chance. If he runs in circles like a headless chook it will be a long eighty minutes.

Kilkenny

Coach
Warriors are the bet of the round for mine, especially with 5.5 points start

Have to say I thought the Roosters were the bet of the round and I cashed in. Plenty of money to play with now for the remaining 7 rounds. For the record I’ll be on the Panthers.

Leber

Bench
After the defensive effort last week (I know it was only the dragons but still) and watching the Panthers run out of puff, last week, I was quietly confident of a decent effort.

But no Paasi, no Ken, and Lawton in the centres dents that confidence.

Grapple

Bench
Watching that Penrith second half was eye opening for just how much creativity they lack. From left to right and back again. How much of that was due to Api being on the bench i'm not certain, but you'd expect Ivan to be smarter this time.

....might take "either team 1-12" in a multi.

shear_joy9

Coach
Maumalo is a huge out. That's 200m+ he brings every week and the kick start to their possession.

Latest posts