What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Fri - Panthers 26-0 Warriors @ Campbelltown

Round 4: Panthers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Well I didn’t expect a 26 point win going into the game so I’m happy. Burton should partner Cleary next week.

The_Frog

First Grade
What are Penrith fans thoughts on Caleb Aekins? He seems very vanilla. A fullback 20 years behind the times.
Reminds me of David Greene. Played FB right through 1990 for us, making the GF, and was never sighted again. Safe as houses and slow as molasses. Peter Peters used to call him the Commonwealth Bank. Safe and boring.

franklin2323

Immortal
The coach would have Edwards there. Most would have Crichton. I’d have Burton. No1 wants Aekins.

This. Atleast Edwards doesn’t get in the way of the backline movement. A few times again tonight he went sideways. Not only murdering an overlap but cutting down any chance of a short side play

shear_joy9

Coach
I'm still baffled by the people that have said the warriors were a chance in this one. I think they must all be touts for betting agencies to get some mugs to put money on them.

look at the warriors team. It would challenge for the spoon in the nsw cup. Add to that they are coached by big face Kearney.

Penrith would have won with only 12 on the field and no bench. The only reason the warriors didn't a broncos style battering is their halves are about 20 years old combined and that spud Luai hasn't learned which foot to kick with.

The_Frog

First Grade
I'm still baffled by the people that have said the warriors were a chance in this one. I think they must all be touts for betting agencies to get some mugs to put money on them.

look at the warriors team. It would challenge for the spoon in the nsw cup. Add to that they are coached by big face Kearney.

Penrith would have won with only 12 on the field and no bench. The only reason the warriors didn't a broncos style battering is their halves are about 20 years old combined and that spud Luai hasn't learned which foot to kick with.
The reasons the Warriors didn't concede 60 are-
1. They had pride in their performance.
2. They never threw in the towel.
3. They weren't playing the Roosters. Now I think we at least match the Roosters in the forwards, but their backline is deadly when its in the mood.

shear_joy9

Coach
The reasons the Warriors didn't concede 60 are-
1. They had pride in their performance.
2. They never threw in the towel.
3. They weren't playing the Roosters. Now I think we at least match the Roosters in the forwards, but their backline is deadly when its in the mood.

pride in their performance? I didn't see any pride on display. From the smiles on some of the players faces after the game they look like a group of guys that are on a 6month paid vacation.

This is a side that has their first choice spine available and were as threatening as a wet paper bag

The_Frog

First Grade
pride in their performance? I didn't see any pride on display. From the smiles on some of the players faces after the game they look like a group of guys that are on a 6month paid vacation.

This is a side that has their first choice spine available and were as threatening as a wet paper bag
They were playing a stronger football team. They did their best.