What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Stains

SadShark

Bench
No not saying Chad cost us entirely that loss one bit. I could name half a dozen blokes that all contributed to that loss. It’s our attack. Can’t win games with no attack. These new rules Are 1000% against chad ball
Too much to bear for the luvvies. Not his fault. When he plays, the simple solution I found today was - don’t watch. Don’t even do it to yourself. Just know it’s gunna be shit salad with vomit dressing.
Come back when there’s a new coach that will not tolerate this frog shit.

Eion

First Grade
Those calling out Hiroti should learn the game. He got bombarded because he is inexperienced. The coach didn't adapt to make their plans change.
He’s a depth issue. Doesn’t make the team if we have Ronny, JMoz, xerri, or either of the new blokes in nene or goodwin.

I thought the only thing he did well was look safe enough under the high ball. Everything else was pus.
Not sure the coach adapting a plan can stop the bloke looking like steady eddy every time the ball came near him.
Count the number of kicks that went to him and the ones that went to the right wing. Both wingers can play either side, change them, make the other team c h ange their plans. Its pretty f**king simple.

SharkShocked

Bench
Count the number of kicks that went to him and the ones that went to the right wing. Both wingers can play either side, change them, make the other team c h ange their plans. Its pretty f**king simple.

If you have to swap the winger and hide the bloke from kicks.

You are already admitting defeat that the bloke ain’t up to scratch. Criticism warranted.

I saw enough of him when he didn’t lay a finger on ravalava when he scored.

also, too small, too slow
Right and I saw that happen by two of our most experienced players against the Tigers. Look deeper than righting off a young player. Good lawd.

Weaponhead

Coach
Just like to point out that Townsend has 0 try assists this season.

Yes you read that right. Chad, a halfback, in four games this season has ZERO assists. Also has ZERO tries, ZERO line break assists and ZERO goals. Zero points all up.

Zilch. Nada.
0 line break assists either. Offers nothing in attack but far from the only issue

Latest posts