What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
We have a decent centre ready to replace whare his name is brayden mcgrady.Big strong fast centre can also goal kick coming back from 2 knee reco hopefully fingers crossed he can stay injury free.Ive seen him play a few reserve grade games for us before he got injured and looks a prospect.

Harris is the one. Just need him to get not injured

Blade23

Juniors
That may be true but there is no rush to re-sign him. He has done buggar all on the field the past 18 months and plenty of trouble of it.
There is no reason the club couldn't have waited a few months to see how he performs. On the field and off it.
I don't see the problem with waiting. No other club is going to steal him off us.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. He would be cheap and is desperate to redeem himself. After all the club stood by him and he owes the club a fair bit.
If he can keep his nose clean I think he is a great utility who can provide spark off the bench.

Kev07

Juniors
From what I've seen of him (I agree not much in the last 12months) He can play almost every position of the field and so it well. Seen him do this in under 20's. Ongoing he will be the teams no 14. Super sub. To let him go (obviously cheap too) would be a Wade Graham type of mistake.
May in his last year of 20s was named as the starting lock in the 2016 Junior Kangaroos team as well as being named five-eight in the 2016 Under 20s NYC team of the Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts