What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Thu - Storm 27-25* Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 8: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Roosters should’ve challenged, that was the game and he never got to his feet. Didn’t they die with the challenge too? The captains are f**ken geniused.
Good point. Mel had a distracting act up their sleeve to celebrate before the kick.

IMO, the ref fooked up badly on that call. It was a swan lake dive...and Klein for some reason didn't tell him to stop fooking around and play the ball.

Easts were shafted by a POS.

Maximus

Coach
With 17 sec to go in regular time the play the ball was DROPPED by Melbourne Kayo confirms this. It should have been roosters win.

Nope. Pretty clear he keeps hold of it

I've looked at it three times, and he did milk it. But for me, what happened to the so called unwritten law about refs not deciding a game by a penalty in extra time?

This ref is the official shit-stain on our game.

Right so he is supposed to ignore Friend pushing him over, then kicking the ball away? Too bad, knock on because apparently refs aren't meant to follow the rules?

That'd be the biggest farce in history.

Dumb merkins like you are the official shit-stain on our game, not refs actually refereeing to the rules.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good point. Mel had a distracting act up their sleeve to celebrate before the kick.

IMO, the ref fooked up badly on that call. It was a swan lake dive...and Klein for some reason didn't tell him to stop fooking around and play the ball.

You can't push the bloke back to the ground...FFS I hate the Storm as much as any red blooded human being but that was a penalty every day ending in a y

King hit

Coach
Such a great game credit to both teams for a great match. Thought the Roosters had that won but full credit to Melbourne for stealing it.

moffla

Bench

Right so he is supposed to ignore Friend pushing him over, then kicking the ball away? Too bad, knock on because apparently refs aren't meant to follow the rules?

Dumb merkins like you are the official shit-stain on our game, not refs actually refereeing to the rules.
its always the refs fault mate. Always.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My biggest problem with the Eels is that they don't develop players. That is why they get so many spoons.
Developing players has got us f**king nowhere for 34 years, i couldn't give a shit where we get them from as long as we are winning.

It's not our fault your club signs players to ridiculous contracts and let them go to elsewhere.

Cheers for Sivo,Blake and RCG :)

On the flip side..

Imagine if Klein let it go... play on.... It would be an absolute free for all in the press. We’d be hearing about it for weeks

But that aside in my opinion the right call was made.

GongPanther

Referee

You're right...after looking at it again, it was a deliberate push. In the heat of the moment, I really thought the storm player fell over and tried to milk it.