What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Thu - Storm 27-25* Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 8: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember a game between NQ and Mel at Lang Park in 2016. Thurston had a shot at field goal to level the score, but was denied the opportunity by Cam Smith, who was not square at marker and ran out of the ruck area before the ball cleared the ruck. It was in front of the goal posts and it was blatant, but the refs never blew a penalty. Earlier in that game Mel were slowing down the ruck so the ref penalised them until Cam threw a tantrum. After that Mel were allowed to do what they wanted and got an unfair advantage as a result. Smith should have been binned. He's a grub.

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
lol, did you even watch this game???? There could of been about 50 penalties or 6 agains dor both sides. Derrrrrrp!!!
It was a penalty. It had to be a penalty. They tried 50 penalties a game a couple of years ago and it was crap.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I tipped Storm because I thought the Roosters were due a loss with injuries mounting. Sucked in Jake Friend as well.

JB04

Juniors
Klein was a joke. No 6 agains against the Storm. Penalties galore.....the one from the short kick off was a disgrace. And B Smith knocks on playing the ball before they kicked the field goal

What about your 3 minute captains challenge?!

This Year?

Immortal
That was so clutch from the Storm. Congrats.

Liverpool or Barcelona or whatever Robbo wants to call them can thank Jake "the Storm's best" Friend for that loss.

Cue the whinging from the likes of cogburn etc while the good Roosters fans know their best is saved for finals.

Canard

Immortal
I remember a game between NQ and Mel at Lang Park in 2016. Thurston had a shot at field goal to level the score, but was se ied the opportunity by Cam Smith, who was not square at marker and ran out before the ball cleared the ruck. It was in front od the posts and blatant, but the refs never blew penalty. Eaelier in that game Mel were slowing down the ruck so the ref penalised them until Cam threw a tantrum. After that Mel wete allowed to do whar they wanted and got an unfair advantage as a result. Smith shoild have been binned. He's a grub.

This is an English language forum mate.

Sphagnum

Coach
I remember a game between NQ and Mel at Lang Park in 2016. Thurston had a shot at field goal to level the score, but was se ied the opportunity by Cam Smith, who was not square at marker and ran out before the ball cleared the ruck. It was in front od the posts and blatant, but the refs never blew penalty. Eaelier in that game Mel were slowing down the ruck so the ref penalised them until Cam threw a tantrum. After that Mel wete allowed to do whar they wanted and got an unfair advantage as a result. Smith shoild have been binned. He's a grub.
Pretty much their effective game plan for 10 years.

Latest posts