What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Sharks

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Jack Gibson used to believe you could win most games if you keep the opposition to ten points built on discipline toughness and attitude. We should try it some time!

The calm one

Juniors
We haven’t had any discipline since 2010 ! Ever since McNoidea took over.
You are right about the discipline, it is a non event. Every restart was justified. I honestly don't know how someone didn't go in the bin for repeated infringements

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
You are right about the discipline, it is a non event. Every restart was justified. I honestly don't know how someone didn't go in the bin for repeated infringements

Sharks too big and too fast. Dragons trying to slow the play down. Sharks kicking game killing us as well.

Spazer

Juniors
I can't remember the last time I watched a game where the opposition literally had all the ball. I've lost count but I think cronulla have had 12 set restarts to our 1 or 2, that's something you can't defend.

Kudos to Shaun Johnson, he really knows how to control a game with his short kicks.