What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Sharks

Spazer

Juniors
Good game Sharkies. Hate to blame the bunker but Cronulla's first try shouldn't have been a try, could have had a completely different result in the end but oh well. Gotta say losing Clune was huge, he would have been handy in those last 10 minutes.

Exciting game nonetheless, if only the kicks were a little shallower for Duftys and Saabs no try's we would have had that in the bag.

Dragon David

First Grade
The first try to the Sharks should not have been awarded. Hopefully nobody mentioned this earlier on the thread. Dufty grounded the ball first but Steve Clark awarded the try to the Sharks without checking properly. We would have won. Bastard.

True_Believer

Juniors
It has been a long long time since I've been proud of a loss and I think that might be one. So many skillful moments and arguably they really deserved to win.

Never gave up and almost snatched it against quality opposition. I think Sharks would have beat a number of top 8 teams tonight

I thought there was some sublime moments in the game for us, but we just gave away too much territory and tackles with those 6 again calls. We should have dominated them but those calls (whether right or wrong) really set us on the back foot for the majority of the game.

We're doing something wrong if we're relying on those 2 missed tries at the end.

TruSaint

Referee
The first try to the Sharks should not have been awarded. Hopefully nobody mentioned this earlier on the thread. Dufty grounded the ball first but Steve Clark awarded the try to the Sharks without checking properly. We would have won. Bastard.

Yeah, it was so BLATANT on the replay that Duf got there first.

Changed the game. f**k the bunker.

Last edited:
You’re correct it wasn’t a try but ref checked with bunker. They said try. Not sure how

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
I truthfully wouldn't endorse for our team to do this keep in mind, but the fact that they repeatedly targetted Rava with an injured knee was just cheap. I get that it's a tactic, but the man's injured. Surely you can rely on the skill of your kicking game rather than targetting an injured player?