What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD12 Vs Sea Eagles

MugaB

Coach
Your memory is playing tricks on you. The last really fast guy was Jennings, who came after Wesser.
Get used to him being wrong, hindy shows up every week wearing his parra dunce cap, with the propeller on top

Crashtest

Juniors
Looks like Walker is definitely playing. Late Mail says he has gotten through this mornings captains run unscathed and will play.

Hopefully one of our forwards can put a huge hit on this dickhead to shut him up.

LukeLewis3

Juniors
Hope we don't play Api to be honest. I think we could beat this team if we had Burton at fullback but I guess Ivan knows something we don't?

Zampaa

Juniors
Hope we don't play Api to be honest. I think we could beat this team if we had Burton at fullback but I guess Ivan knows something we don't?

If stains, who is a fullback isn't trusted at fullback because he doesn't know how to organise our defense properly, why would Burton be trusted, who hasn't played a match of fullback in his life?

maple_69

Bench
Either way Api being not being out longer term is awesome. Has their been any word on Edwards?

I think the starting sides, with respective outs, are reasonably evenly matched, we probably have a bit more class in the backline. I expect our bench to be the big difference. Keen to see Yeo opposite Turbo as well.

WestyLife

First Grade
Either way Api being not being out longer term is awesome. Has their been any word on Edwards?

I think the starting sides, with respective outs, are reasonably evenly matched, we probably have a bit more class in the backline. I expect our bench to be the big difference. Keen to see Yeo opposite Turbo as well.

Our average points against is 14 so far this year which is a good defensive effort. Without Tom Turbo Manly will need DCE to do everything creative which hurts them.

LukeLewis3

Juniors
If stains, who is a fullback isn't trusted at fullback because he doesn't know how to organise our defense properly, why would Burton be trusted, who hasn't played a match of fullback in his life?

I thought Burton was training at fullback and has played a bit in his younger days?