What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD12 Vs Sea Eagles

luv my panfas

Juniors
I haven't read through a majority of posts so I am not sure if anyone else has mentioned this - but Liam Martin has been an absolute weapon and is getting better as the season progresses. Criminally underrated, he is punching holes in the opposition line multiple times a game, gets good post contact metres and plenty of quick play the balls.

Everyone has been talking about how quiet Kikau has been - but the real reason is that we are simply not as reliant on him and his left side with Marto stepping up and Staines also a huge threat.

I honest don't even know what to do with Capewell when he comes back. We seriously do not need him whatsoever unless we get injuries.
Maybe the new NIGEL PLUM without the headgear ?

Panther Pete

Juniors
It's sad he got hurt, he likely would have bagged another 2. I cant imagine anyone has scored 4 on debut & then backed it up next game.
On the Footy Show today they said Staines is the first player ever to score 6 tries in their first two games.

Hooked

Juniors
On the Footy Show today they said Staines is the first player ever to score 6 tries in their first two games.

If you go a page back Whino found Johnno Stuntz who did the same thing in his first two games.
I think Vossy mentioned his name last night during the call.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Was that on the western front?
Yes. 1917 part of the attempt to break the Hindenburg Line. 7000 Australian casualties. One of the worst thought out battles Australians were involved in. They were stout as f**k though. I'm tearing up a bit just thinking about it. Even if you arent really a history buff it's worth having a read about it. A big part of what created the ANZAC legend. It along with Passchendaele should be as well known as Gallipoli. The Menin Gate at midnight painting at the War Memorial in Canberra is one of the most moving pieces of art I've ever seen.

franklin2323

Immortal
It does but I'll wear the consequences.

I have no idea if To'o can fill left wing I guess he can? He is Mansour MK 2. He will finish better and should make hard yards out of our red zone.

You would but would Ivan?

I don't see anyone but Mansour/To'o being the wingers come finals time

age.s

First Grade
You would but would Ivan?

I don't see anyone but Mansour/To'o being the wingers come finals time

Ivan's not one for taking huge leaps like playing a 20 y/o rookie out of position but surely even he's not conservative enough to pick Sauce over Staines.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ivan's not one for taking huge leaps like playing a 20 y/o rookie out of position but surely even he's not conservative enough to pick Sauce over Staines.

I think Staines will be given an off season to build up some muscle. I think sauce will stay till end of year on wing.

betcats

Referee
Sauce isnt finishing either of the chances on the weekend that Staines did. Charlie is going to be in the team when he is fit unless he is out for an extended period again, if that happens maybe they will wait till next year but if he is back in a week or two Staines will come straight back in.