What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Nqcowboy

Juniors
They probably went into production after RedZed and Grill'd were added but before Tigerair left.

I don't know if you've noticed but a new batch of player issue away jerseys are being worn by some players but not across the board. The RedZed logo has a white backing and the new ISC lined gel grips. Still with Tigerair logos so they probably want to keep things consistent I guess. They probably don't want to deal with patching things up unless they have something to cover it with.
They could just put electrical tape over the tigerair logo, that’s usually the case like after me bank dropped Storm they just put a patch over it

sempmrh

Juniors
They could just put electrical tape over the tigerair logo, that’s usually the case like after me bank dropped Storm they just put a patch over it
ME Bank was replaced with a new sponsor, not just covered up. The circumstances were a lot different anyway - ME Bank didn't want their brand associated with the club. Tigerair is just a brand that's been retired.

azza29

Juniors
ME Bank was replaced with a new sponsor, not just covered up. The circumstances were a lot different anyway - ME Bank didn't want their brand associated with the club. Tigerair is just a brand that's been retired.
I assume Tigerair remain a paid up sponsor so it doesn’t hurt to leave it on there. Always found it amusing that an airline would sponsor that terribly unsteady blimp drone they had at the games, not sure it sent the best message... :D

sempmrh

Juniors
I assume Tigerair remain a paid up sponsor so it doesn’t hurt to leave it on there. Always found it amusing that an airline would sponsor that terribly unsteady blimp drone they had at the games, not sure it sent the best message... :D
Remember when a sudden gust of wind carried it out of the stadium once last year? I fully expected to never see it again - landing in the Yarra and being washed away.

greenBV4

Bench
Remember when a sudden gust of wind carried it out of the stadium once last year? I fully expected to never see it again - landing in the Yarra and being washed away.
that was great, it was also hilarious when it showed up the next game

wazdog

Juniors
souths have wotif logo taped over something else on the back

Wotif took over from Safe2Pay post COVID who downgraded their sponsorship.

Wotif is our NSW Cup and Women's teams major sponsor who have got limited exposure this year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ee336meUcAAlUZP

Bulldogs jersey on-field

Latest posts