What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non panther games

murraymob

Coach
Dogs v Titans
Watching this game and seeing just how far the dogs are behind the main teams.And it is a long way.
DWZ still making dumb mistakes coming out of his 20 killing his team
Lewis in the halves is only just a first grader
Marshall king at dummy half the same .Barrett has not just a mountain of work but badly needs up to 6 or 7 top first graders
.The Titans not much better but there paying for over paying on several first graders who have not delivered

WestyLife

First Grade
Kind of makes you appreciate where we are at. Just by showing up and running an opposed session we beat these teams. That dogs game was hard to watch.

murraymob

Coach
Eagles v tigers
All eagles they should be up by more than 8 to nil .14 minutes gone and they have had it most of it.Hooe the tigers can fight vack

murraymob

Coach
Tigers poor perhaps silver dale gave them there motivation talk before the game.
Harry grant run anywhere but the tigers

murraymob

Coach
Halftime manly 20 tigers 12
The tigers have not had much ball but have not offered very much .Eagles have a few injuries from the first half could get them back end of game

Kilkenny

Coach
I hope the Roosters beat the Raiders. Much prefer to play the Eels in the 1v4 semi final assuming off course we can seal the minor premiership.

murraymob

Coach
No sure how the tigers won that but a very poor game of footy by both sides.Now onto a good game the raiders v the roosters I expect a high quality game

murraymob

Coach
Half time roosters 10 raiders 6
Main difference the roosters attack takes its chances the raiders have missed a few shot at the line.A high quality game

The_Frog

First Grade
Raiders very good in the first half, but ran out of puff in the second. Roosters not as good as last year, but still will take some beating.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Halftime manly 20 tigers 12
The tigers have not had much ball but have not offered very much .Eagles have a few injuries from the first half could get them back end of game

I have just watched the Rooster v Raiders good game Tedesco outstanding but if we have to play them at the end of the year I really like our chances. Our forwards have been SENSATIONAL all year it feels like 1991 again !!

WestyLife

First Grade
Roosters win means we have a shot a Eels in week 1 of finals pending results for the rest of the year obviously. Not so sure I want Storm or Roosters week one.

franklin2323

Immortal
Roosters win means we have a shot a Eels in week 1 of finals pending results for the rest of the year obviously. Not so sure I want Storm or Roosters week one.

Canberra will get 4th. The for and against is close enough. Parra will lose one of if not both of this round and next

Latest posts