What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non panther games

Smug Panther

First Grade
Watching tonight has proven the comp is well and truly down to 3....4 at most if Canberra catch fire. Souffs don't have shit. Pissweak pack

murraymob

Coach
Melbourne 36 nrl 20 interesting game .NQ showing Melbourne have a few weaknesses out wide.Take out the 10 minutes Maguire spent in the bin where Melbourne scored 12 it would be closer

murraymob

Coach
Had to be a personal insult as plenty of players give the refs heaps. Maguire does go on a lot in many of the games I have seen

murraymob

Coach
Next game up if the warriors can knock the sharks over could keep that spot number 8 open.It could come down to how much the warriors want it or how much the want to go home.Lose and they are 2 weeks from home

Kilkenny

Coach
Much I don’t like Josh M as a human, he is a grub, but have to admire his commitment and he gives his all. The Broncos youngsters could have done with someone like him this season.

A Warriors win tonight keeps the battle for 8th spot alive but realistically the top 8 is decided. The Sharks will finish 8th.

murraymob

Coach
Another interesting twist.The warriors are borrowing players if they made the semi finals could they borrow players from teams knocked out .Now that would be interesting

murraymob

Coach
The game is turning fast bunnies score after the winger puts a foot over the dead ball line .Not picked up by the lines man .Bunnies now get a no try

maple_69

Bench
Everyone needs to stock up on Panthers juniors. Jed (outside of BOMBING a try) was fantastic and Chris Smith was great. Hethro was close to the Warriors best in his stint there. Blore has looked a first grade star in what I've seen of him at the Tigers.

Kilkenny

Coach
Everyone needs to stock up on Panthers juniors. Jed (outside of BOMBING a try) was fantastic and Chris Smith was great. Hethro was close to the Warriors best in his stint there. Blore has looked a first grade star in what I've seen of him at the Tigers.

I was happy to see the Bulldogs win but so disappointed to see Jed not score his debut try which given the time left in the game I think would have saw the Bunnies go on to win the game. He should have scored but at the same time was slightly unfortunate. He was really strong and looked powerful with every carry. I agree Chris Smith was also very good for the Bunnies.

murraymob

Coach
The ideal Friday night .kick back watch the penny panthers win and then watch the heels lose .How good would that be

Kilkenny

Coach
Costly, loss for the Bunnies last night, hard to see them beating the Roosters next week which leaves the door ajar for the knights who now probably only need the one win from there remaining two games to secure the home semi.

Kilkenny

Coach
The ideal Friday night .kick back watch the penny panthers win and then watch the heels lose .How good would that be

Not so sure an Eels loss suits us. Would probably prefer to play the Eels rather than the Raiders in Round 1 of the semis. I know you have to beat whomever and at end of the day we still have some work to do the secure top spot.

murraymob

Coach
Disaster night for the sharks lost to the roosters
Johnson torn Achilles season hunt knee injury serious and Dugan has injury problems .They will run 8th and go out first game