What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non panther games

murraymob

Coach
Next game
Eels v bunnies
Not sure who to support but leaning towards eels .Then at least 1 western team makes the grand final

Kilkenny

Coach
I thought the Eels were courageous in defeat. Big call in the 2nd half when I thought Damien Cook should have been sin binned for a professional foul/flop and from the ensuing play they went down the field and scored.

WestyLife

First Grade
I thought the Eels were courageous in defeat. Big call in the 2nd half when I thought Damien Cook should have been sin binned for a professional foul/flop and from the ensuing play they went down the field and scored.

He definitely should've been binned.

age.s

First Grade
The Cook non binning was a big (and probably incorrect) call but honestly if you fall apart like the Eels did there you don't deserve to get to week 3. They went to absolute water.

MugaB

Coach
The Cook non binning was a big (and probably incorrect) call but honestly if you fall apart like the Eels did there you don't deserve to get to week 3. They went to absolute water.
Chchchchchchchooo chooooo!!!
CHOKE!!!!

Kilkenny

Coach

Watching it, i really thought it was as bad a flop (professional foul) as you could get.

The game was still in the balance at that point but it just took all the momentum away from the Eels. It was a huge call and the ref was gutless to make the correct call.

It was but a moment in the game, but a huge call, and one which turned the game on it’s head. Refereeing is a hugely tough job, I get it, but I just thought what Cook did was so blatantly obvious to be a deliberate professional foul it should have been adjudicated that way.

It means nothing now I guess. I just hope we are are not having any conversations around similar decisions this Saturday night which may influence the outcome of the game one way or the other.