What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Old dog

Juniors
Even if we find/get a 5/8 Crossland should be training solely at 6 & 7 not even look at 9, leave that to Randall, Mann and Watson as cover for Brailey.
Hoy is not even close at this stage the 9’s was a completely different game and he seems more likely to cover f/b or wing at this stage.
We need reserve grade back playing to let these fringe players get a run and experience.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Rumours have started already. It's all over Facebook too. It'll get crazier than this.
Pretty much. Mann for some reason seems to be main one I have read. Speculation around him moving to be with his mother. If so we can’t stand in his way. A truly sad story that one involving Kurt’s mum.

Pretty much. Mann for some reason seems to be main one I have read. Speculation around him moving to be with his mother. If so we can’t stand in his way. A truly sad story that one involving Kurt’s mum.
That's what I'm hearing some speculate. I'd thought it might be difficult anyway with Mann and Watson fit. Could be all BS though.

Jono078

Referee
What is the rumor? Or is that simply it at this stage?

Can’t deny Mann’s efforts this year but if he is involved in a player swap I think it could benefit everyone.

Knight76

Juniors
Just that we are swapping a player with another club, and its well in our favour.

Speculation is its Mann.

Latest posts