What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

This looks like high paid lawyers using the media to their advantage. I’m tipping it will die a natural death once Sam pays his dues. Not saying it isn’t true but it looks like a tactical ploy to me.

The doctor is a goner. No way the medical board will leave that alone.

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Someone in the sharks forum mentioned that we are battling them to sign Ky Rodwell

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/14384648/

Prop apparently. If True it shows Madge is going the youth path.

WT forum saying we've signed Aiden Tolman to be announced this Friday. I hope both of these tips are wrong to be honest. We don't need prop forwards until or unless Packer is moved.

Edge forward must be highest priority IMO

Tiger05

First Grade

I reckon we need pace out wide. Luciano is a quality edge backrower. He was one of our best this year. Garner and MCK are okay. They can do something although MCK had a poor year. Blore is the one that I hope comes on next year.

I reckon we need a fullback more than anything but we really need some speed out wide.

simmo05

Bench
WT forum saying we've signed Aiden Tolman to be announced this Friday. I hope both of these tips are wrong to be honest. We don't need prop forwards until or unless Packer is moved.

Might be okay if we get him for f**k all. Otherwise God no

The Rosco

Bench
Woods is off contract

should offer him 700K and the captaincy to come home

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again . . . .
rhyno old bean, you have way more . . . and I mean WAY more important things to worry about than us and Woodsy.
Unless of course you have woken up to yourself and your B rate team of chokers, and see the writing on the wall.
Souffs 32-8.
Go Rabbits.

Fordy20

Juniors

Not bothered by either of these signings as long as they are only depth and playing NSW Cup most weeks. I still concerned about winger depth more than edge forwards, but that could change if Garner goes to Manly.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Tolman was a quality forward under Hasler. He went backwards under Dean Pay, but I reckon Madge could get a lot of use out of him. I think it's a good signing if we are getting him on a low-ball contract.

The issue, which we are all well aware of, is we have no pace out wide. I really hope the JAC to South's rumours are bullshit and we get him.

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon the Turd is the worst of the lot of them. I probably think that because he is far and away the best player out of all of them.

I'd have Woods back no problems. I'd have Moses back as well. I just wouldn't offer them anywhere near market value. They'd have to play to prove themselves and I reckon they could spend a fair bit of time in reserve grade.

Is Moses better than Brooks or AD ? I mean maybe. He is a goal kicker. I find him inconsistent and he plays well when they are on top.

Woods is basically shit. Cronulla aren't picking him and I understand why. He has a terribly slow play the ball and it impacts the team. I've seen him play some great games but he isn't very good.

The Turd is a gun but he is also a spoiled brat.

Choiboi

Juniors
You need to move on with your Tedesco hate. Honestly, he fulfilled his contract duties and moved on. You should too.

Moses, I would never want back, he was contracted and threw games to get out of his contract.. That is a proper dick move. He can't cope with pressure and it this is evident year after year.

Anyway, we have another circus coming our way..

Wests Tigers join hunt for teenage prodigy Joseph Suaalii

With an appealing running game in both codes of rugby, Wests Tigers coach Michael Maguire rates the teenager very highly.

Given Maguire and Suaalii have history when both were at the Rabbitohs and with the Tigers having enough salary cap and the opportunity to provide Suaalii with his preferred position on field, it could be an attractive destination.

Although an official offer hasn’t been laid out yet, there is a real interest between the two parties, and a potential deal could be done from 2022 given Suaalii has a year left on his development contract.

https://www.zerotackle.com/sydney-club-join-hunt-for-young-gun-nrl-79817/