What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
I actually think that players on a certain amount (above $500k) the clubs should be allowed to just trade those players between themselves without permission from the player (during an off season only). Any person who earns $500k a year who would be flat out earning $100k doing anything in a real world should have little workplace rights.
That’s not a bad idea

oldmancraigy

Coach
As if someone who cannot prove they can tackle is going to make it in the NRL.
Might be under the one banner, but name me a player who has only played touch and then played NRL.
Pathway my ass!!!

I know we are being facetious, but remember Dean Schiflitti!! Non-stop commentary about how he played touch

Avenger

Immortal
Guys

MJC and I are shit stirring, I haven’t heard any names. The place doesn’t leak like it used to.

I reckon it could be Crichton.

emjaycee

Coach
Guys

MJC and I are shit stirring, I haven’t heard any names. The place doesn’t leak like it used to.

f**k Avenger, we could have kept them guessing all day.

And no one picked up on my cryptic clue about the 'pack letting him go...
Pack as in, Wolfpack, as in Toronto, as in SBW.

Bunch of slow merkins.

hindy111

Post Whore
Guys

He doesn't impress me a whole lot considering his price.

As far as lock forwards go I see Matterson as one. I reckon Lanes also a middle. And we need 2 x new edge players tbh.
I was thinking even tonight how perhaps Davey and Taka on edges would work with Matto at lock and Borwn at prop with RCG or Jnr off bench.

Soto

Bench
The suspense is brilliant..
I still reckon we are or have signed a quality backrower. If Lane is playing middle next year and Davey is gone then that's a no brainer.
Plus an outside back with speed to burn..
I'd be very happy with Crighton and Ado Carr.

Avenger

Immortal
He doesn't impress me a whole lot considering his price.

As far as lock forwards go I see Matterson as one. I reckon Lanes also a middle. And we need 2 x new edge players tbh.
I was thinking even tonight how perhaps Davey and Taka on edges would work with Matto at lock and Borwn at prop with RCG or Jnr off bench.
Is Brown a little small for prop?

Avenger

Immortal
f**k Avenger, we could have kept them guessing all day.

And no one picked up on my cryptic clue about the 'pack letting him go...
Pack as in, Wolfpack, as in Toronto, as in SBW.

Bunch of slow merkins.
Have a guess. Mine are:

Crichton
Brandon Smith
Asiata
Ofahengaue
Debellin

Backs:

No clue and we don’t need one when the big O from Serbia :flag_rs: arrives.