What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Jennings - alleged breach of the anti-doping policy

Happy MEel

First Grade
Convenient they release this on game day, it’s criminal.

It’s 2020 and takes this long? Please
To be honest, the delay in announcing this may have helped us secure a top 4 spot. I really don’t think we can complain.

Bob

Juniors
After all he has achieved (premiership, state of origin,) all he will be remembered For is being a drug cheat, very sad for Michael

emjaycee

Coach
I am shattered by this and not just because of the impact it has on the end of our 2020 campaign.

Jenko was a player i always liked no matter what club he was at. When he came to Parra i was stoked as we finally had a centre that was all class, something we really needed and hadn't seen since probably Lyon or Tahu.

To have his career potentially ended as a drug cheat is so so sad.

nöyd

Staff member
Any other team in the finals it would be left until after the season. Us? Nah f**k em says the NRL.
so an (alleged) cheating player should be allowed to play until after the season has ended? makes sense

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
so an (alleged) cheating player should be allowed to play until after the season has ended? makes sense
That wasn’t the point. He was suggesting, based on past evidence that the reaction to other clubs and players hasn’t been quite as swift. Some consistency is all we ask for.