What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Social distancing issue....

coolumsharkie

Referee
121704221_10158717969377943_4049130498936381876_o.jpg

That my friend would be Suncorp Stadium last night allegedly.
Aaah merci,
so just like their old number plates, Vicos are on the move- just tell them to keep moving
I do realise they are probably all Johs, not Mexicans, that just doesnt fit my narrative

on the move.png

Frenzy.

Immortal
So which genius allowed the crowd numbers to be so high? Was it Anastasia Palache?

Think I'll blame her anyway. She's an absolute chucking goose.

Obstructs a man dying with cancer from going home till Sco Mo stepped in. Put a new mother in quarantine when her newborn had to be transferred from just over the border to the kids hospital in Brisbane. Allowed Lindsay Fox's daughter to cross the border with no quarantine period.

She's a cunova thing that Palache bitch.

Ads

First Grade
So which genius allowed the crowd numbers to be so high? Was it Anastasia Palache?

Obstructs a man dying with cancer from going home till Sco Mo stepped in. Put a new mother in quarantine when her newborn had to be transferred from just over the border to the kids hospital in Brisbane. Allowed Lindsay Fox's daughter to cross the border with no quarantine period.

She’s only focused on the election.

Quigs

Immortal
She is a dead set certainty to win again.

Carn the Goodguys. Youse New South Welshies can fharkk off and stay on your own side of the Border. And tell Scummo to stay where all you arse lickers can grovel up to him.

Me and Anna are nearly as close as The Dazz and Gladys.

Ads

First Grade
but making the right decisions in those exceptional circumstances could win you an election.
Well No doubt she’s got some right. It’s the wrong ones like the multiple insane denials of hospital access or funeral access and now unnecessary border closures etc that is her playing politics to win and election when i would argue most of it is against the benefits of her constituents.

Carn the Goodguys. Youse New South Welshies can fharkk off and stay on your own side of the Border. And tell Scummo to stay where all you arse lickers can grovel up to him.

You truly are a Joh now.
You're even starting to sound like him.

taipan

Referee

But give Anna Paycheck this, she got 400 executive fumblers and their families to Brisvegas with a wink a few paper bags of Donny Dollars and resort accommodation.That sort of comedy is worth the price of admission.
Unfortunately no Brisbane Loins ended up in the G/F, surely Gil could have stage managed the event better.

Remember" Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders".Next time I get crook at Broadbeach I'll take a bunch of bananas with me and get fake tan.

snout

First Grade

I went to a wedding at caloundra on friday night. On kings beach and the reception was on the surf club balcony.
And who just happened to turn up later to have dinner with her posse in the bistro - and had snaps taken with bride and groom...Anna.

Quigs

Immortal
Onya Anna.

Keep our borders safe and keep all those whinging Gladys's in their rightful place.

You can all get a big Dazz up youse.

Generalzod

Immortal
Onya Anna.

Keep our borders safe and keep all those whinging Gladys's in their rightful place.

You can all get a big Dazz up youse.
Talking about Gladys how corrupt is she but love how the media spins it though she was in love lol

Latest posts