What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF 2020

redv13

Bench
How about we get some predictions going for tonight’s grand final.
Winner, Score, 1st try, CC.

Melbourne
22-18
Hughes
Munster

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Brisbane to win 14-8
Upton FTS
McGregor player of the match

Gareth67

First Grade
Storm by + 10 . My heart says Panthers , however the Storm are just too well drilled . I do hope that this game is played in a sportsman-like manner , with no unscrupulous tactics being employed by the Southerners .

If so , then I would congratulate the Melbourne team .

Crush

Coach
Storm Penalty try. Storm 2 penalties in front. 2 disallowed Penrith tries. 1 overturned ref no- try to storm. 1 intercept try storm.
Game over.
Well done to the officials, Cam Smith retires on a high.

redv13

Bench
Storm Penalty try. Storm 2 penalties in front. 2 disallowed Penrith tries. 1 overturned ref no- try to storm. 1 intercept try storm.
Game over.
Well done to the officials, Cam Smith retires on a high.
I think every try so far has been correct. Can’t blow up about it. Penrith have had a stack of chances but just come up short

Gareth67

First Grade
I really cant blame the refs .
Yes, Mel have been very lucky, but the Pennies have squandered chance after chance.
Shame.

Yes they have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Melbourne , but still the Storms defense has held them out . Still they won’t go away , Penrith will kick on in the 2nd half and hopefully get some reward for their wholehearted efforts.