What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Eion

First Grade
Putting aside Bond, a great actor. Had one of my all time favourite roles in the Untouchables and loved him in The Rock. RIP

taipan

Referee
Can someone enlighten me, what was the film name of his boss's secretary ,surname I think..... Galore.o_O

shadowboxer

First Grade
Sir Sean wasn’t too bad belting out a tune either, blowing steam in Darby O’gill and the little people or South Pacific - nothing like a dame indeed

Can someone enlighten me, what was the film name of his boss's secretary ,surname I think..... Galore.o_O
She was Miss Moneypenny, played by Lois Maxwell.

Ms Galore was Pussy Galore who was Goldfinger's employee until she jumped sides for Bond. Played by the late Honor Blackman, who I think was already honoured in this thread.

Has anyone mentioned Ron Peek aka Rockwell T James, bassist for the La De Das and later the John Paul Young All Stars ?

taipan

Referee
She was Miss Moneypenny, played by Lois Maxwell.

Ms Galore was Pussy Galore who was Goldfinger's employee until she jumped sides for Bond. Played by the late Honor Blackman, who I think was already honoured in this thread.

Has anyone mentioned Ron Peek aka Rockwell T James, bassist for the La De Das and later the John Paul Young All Stars ?

Thanks for the clarification.

Quigs

Immortal
bugger me Thomas when I first saw the start of your posted clip I bloody thought that it was an image of Johnny Mayall and I thought that he might of fallen off the perch. You startled me ....

bugger me Thomas when I first saw the start of your posted clip I bloody thought that it was an image of Johnny Mayall and I thought that he might of fallen off the perch. You startled me ....

I know John Mayall had his 80th birthday not long ago. I saw him in Tassie in 2010, and he gave it all on his harmonica on Room to Move. He's indestructible, like my mother in law who is 89.

I'll juts add that I saw Ron Peel in the 3 man lineup of the La De Das in 1974 at the Hordern Pavlova, supporting Billy Thorpe and they really rocked.

Latest posts