What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

possm

Coach
Lock is the last position I would play Bird in. McInnes could not handle it and neither could Merrin.

I'd say they will play Bird at five-eighth with Hunt at 7. At this stage I'd play De Belin at lock and if he is not available, I would go to the market and recruit a lock.

For Bird to be coming to the Saints, surely Norman is leaving.

The calm one

Juniors
Lock is the last position I would play Bird in. McInnes could not handle it and neither could Merrin.

I'd say they will play Bird at five-eighth with Hunt at 7. At this stage I'd play De Belin at lock and if he is not available, I would go to the market and recruit a lock.

For Bird to be coming to the Saints, surely Norman is leaving.
Your poor barstard. You just don't get it, do you.

possm

Coach
If Bird is signed he would make the perfect #14. Can play centre, 5/8, lock or edge.

Playing him from the bench would also prolong his career imo. Starting him would only shorten it.
Playing Bird at lock would see him in sick bay for most of his contract with us. But if that is what is to happen then so be it. I think Bird and Hunt in the halves would be a very exciting combination but if Norman is putting in his best than Bird at left centre or fullback would be the go.

possm

Coach
I reckon about $500K which would be about right
He will play left centre / 5/8th or edge back row if needed
I'm hoping our edge backrowers will be T Sims and Crichton. De Belin at lock and Max Feagai at left centre. So if Griffin wants Norman at 6 then it will be Bird at 1 or 14.

Matt Lodge's head has popped up again in conversation. We still do need another first grade prop in our 17 unless Griffin is thinking of bringing Blacker through off the bench in 2021.

Last edited:

boardlumps62

Juniors
People smarter sorry more savy sorry let's just say it's their fortune if they get it right? will sign Jack Bird. I watched him when the juniors was televised him and Aitken were the standouts I think. Some of U know better. Him might just stay fit fingers crossed.

BLM01

First Grade
I'm hoping our edge backrowers will be T Sims and Crichton. De Belin at lock and Max Feagai at left centre. So if Griffin wants Norman at 6 thenit will be Bird at 1 or 14.

Matt Lodge's head has popped up again in conversation. We still do need another first grade prop in our 17 unless Griffin is thinking of bringing Blacker through off the bench in 2021.
Speaking about things popping up in conversation again so to put you hope to bed in 2021;
1. Angus Crichton will not be at the Dragons
2. Bird will not be our fullback
3. Hunt is staying