What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
Im not saying we didn’t have a great season. I’m just a little more concerned that we’ve gone from building toward 2020, achieving in 2020 to stripping layers off the club and thinking it’ll all be fine in 2021.

It might be fine but I can see small cracks in the processes unfolding.

Just need to have faith in Matt Cameron and Ivan Cleary.

This is a special group of players, some may not be here in 2021, we have lost a few already with more pain to come, but just have faith.

Kilkenny

Coach
Cleary needs a big game tonight or he will be mentally f**ked next year after the GF Choke and a terrible origin series

I could see him having a horror year being washed up at 24 and Penrith missing the eight

If there is one thing that is sure and certain whatever happens tonight will have no bearing on how Nathan performs in 2021.

Kilkenny

Coach
Hope your watching Rhyno .Cleary is having a big game lol

Did he break his try assist duck. I thought he did but maybe the haters may think otherwise?

On a serious note Nathan had a more than decent first half and certainly was instrumental in the Blues dominance.

No way back for the Maroons tonight they have nothing. Need to save themselves for the decider at Suncorp.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah, it's just business. All I'm saying is if any of them choose to go elsewhere then they can go in 2022. Next year they stay & help win a comp.

We have 5 Origin players. Fish a NZ player. You build up rep players then the rest of the squad takes a hit

franklin2323

Immortal
Im not saying we didn’t have a great season. I’m just a little more concerned that we’ve gone from building toward 2020, achieving in 2020 to stripping layers off the club and thinking it’ll all be fine in 2021.

It might be fine but I can see small cracks in the processes unfolding.

That happens though after a successful year. Just need to keep the key players

Original Name

Juniors
If one of Crichton's good mates has to leave in 2022 because we're too over the cap I hope he has the self awareness to know it's partly his responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts