What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

IFR33K

Coach
The case in the US was settled out of court, make of that what you will.

He would of been advised to do so. Rather than paying court fees and legal fees. He didn’t get charged and would of had very little options left, other than paying

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He would of been advised to do so. Rather than paying court fees and legal fees. He didn’t get charged and would of had very little options left, other than paying

quiet a few assumptions there but whatever, its done and dusted

different legal system over there

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No it wasn’t. Do you think he went there with the intention of cutting her? I’m not Haynes biggest fan, and if he’s guilty then he deserves what he gets. I’m just not totally convinced she’s an angel either.

Now go to jail for such a stupid comment.
They are both trailer trash.

IFR33K

Coach
quiet a few assumptions there but whatever, its done and dusted

different legal system over there

She sued him. For him to defend himself he may of had to travel there, go to courts with lawyers and what not. Would of cost him $$$ and time. Would of been easier to settle like he did

hindy111

Post Whore
Who are you referring to? The chick accompanying him to court?

I would imagine it happens all the time. Guys get chicks for all sorts of reasons - do the girls know that much about them? They like a good lookin dude and a bit of fame. Hayne might even still be scoring religion brownie points with some chicks.

The US one never got to criminal court, so someone might think he just did nothing wrong there (as per plenty on this forum defending him over that)

It's the mother of his daughter who he was with prior to the rape case.

He did treat her like a piece of meat. This is fact.
But plenty of women also use men. Some for sex and a self esteem boost. Others for their money etc....

Guys seem to be the one who always get roasted for mistreating women and using them for sex. But it certainly isnt a one way street.

hindy111

Post Whore
I’m sure many famous professional athletes around the world treat women poorly, not just JH, but the question needs to be asked, why do these women continually put themselves in these positions? Some have just lowered their standards so much, it allows these athletes to do so. Shit go on both parties.

Some women are attracted to that. I know women who say I just want a nice guy. But just hit repeat and go for the same aggressive type. I don't think they can change what they are attracted to. They'd most likely get bored or think there is something wrong with a nice guy who treats her well.

T.S Quint

Coach
well there's your answer, it was about money so he settled out of court to reduce the risk

She went to the police to try and get a criminal conviction. There wasn’t enough evidence for the police to charge him, so she filed a civil suit instead.

IFR33K

Coach
well there's your answer, it was about money so he settled out of court to reduce the risk

My answer? I never asked a question. I just said it would of been easier for him to settle than the headache of it dragging out on the courts, which would of consumed time and money.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's the mother of his daughter who he was with prior to the rape case.

He did treat her like a piece of meat. This is fact.
But plenty of women also use men. Some for sex and a self esteem boost. Others for their money etc....

Guys seem to be the one who always get roasted for mistreating women and using them for sex. But it certainly isnt a one way street.
Mik treated me like a piece of meat once.

Literally. I started getting very worried when he poured tomato sauce on me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My answer? I never asked a question. I just said it would of been easier for him to settle than the headache of it dragging out on the courts, which would of consumed time and money.

figure of speech mate

yy_cheng

Coach
Well she better hope he’s handled his money well then. I don’t see him getting many high paying gigs after all this. He may have possibly had a media job after footy but no chance of that now.
I recall articles how he had a portfolio of properties.

Latest posts