What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Eelogical

Referee
The guy is done and dusted as an Eel. He had his time in the limelight. As gifted as he is/was, it's time we all moved on. Fame often does strange things to those who have found it.

strider

Post Whore
It's the mother of his daughter who he was with prior to the rape case.

He did treat her like a piece of meat. This is fact.
But plenty of women also use men. Some for sex and a self esteem boost. Others for their money etc....

Guys seem to be the one who always get roasted for mistreating women and using them for sex. But it certainly isnt a one way street.
Where does one find these women who use men for sex? ... asking for a friend

hindy111

Post Whore
Women are also capable of doing the same shit. Also, some women are only in it for the sex and attention themselves. I’m not saying it’s her fault, but f^*k me everyone knew why Hayne was going there. And it wasn’t to play monopoly. Yes he may of treated her like a piece of meat but there’s many scrubbers out there that love that.

I was at a party once and was horrified to see what one girl was doing. And what she was covered in..
Where does one find these women who use men for sex? ... asking for a friend

Are you looking for a date? Try Hinge or Bumble or Tinder. No reason to be lonely these days. You will find someone to chat too.