What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Canberra star locked up for police punch up

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Is this the cctv?

tenor.gif

Vee

First Grade
I've seen many, many drunk people involved in many many fights where cops are involved...
Never once have i seen someone reach for the cops gun, its just not really something i think people think about even doing, drunk or not... it is something that a cop could say happened if he jacked up someone without any real reason...

If Starling was drunk, got involved in a violent brawl and then attempted to get a police officers gun, then he'll get exactly what he deserves. But as said, that is hard to me to make sense of
It happens. The reason you can't understand it is because you're applying rational thoughts to people acting irrationally.

shear_joy9

Coach

Exsilium

First Grade
Starling plays footy for a living but I dont think he's ever come off the field looking like that.

Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Last edited:

Latest posts