What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gazzamatta

Coach
I predict one or two good plays by "Hoss" then the media will be hailing him as the second coming followed by a huge push by his Manager to upgrade his contract. All the while BA will shift Lane to the bench to become part of our middle rotation and in the process ruin the career of a unique edge talent who will sign elsewhere.
I could be wrong however.

Noise

Coach
I predict one or two good plays by "Hoss" then the media will be hailing him as the second coming followed by a huge push by his Manager to upgrade his contract. All the while BA will shift Lane to the bench to become part of our middle rotation and in the process ruin the career of a unique edge talent who will sign elsewhere.
I could be wrong however.
IF Lane leaves it won't ruin his career. He has bounced from club to club (Dogs, Warriors, Manly, Eels) and played on the edge and in the middle throughout. In all likelihood that will continue.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
IF Lane leaves it won't ruin his career. He has bounced from club to club (Dogs, Warriors, Manly, Eels) and played on the edge and in the middle throughout. In all likelihood that will continue.
Lane is one of only four players contracted for 2023, and two of those are only player options that year.