What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
Top 10 pick here we come.
:thumbsup: :cry:

Geez this is hard to take when we were in the SB just 10 months ago. At least it’s mostly because of injuries we are so bad as opposed to just being a piss poor team. I can’t remember anyone having a season like this tbh. We have just been absolutely decimated by injuries and illness. I’m amazed we have been able to win five games this year.

Also, we may have lost to them today (which sucks) but Dallas is pretty shit. This somewhat eases the pain.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Top 10 pick here we come.
:thumbsup: :cry:

Geez this is hard to take when we were in the SB just 10 months ago. At least it’s mostly because of injuries we are so bad as opposed to just being a piss poor team. I can’t remember anyone having a season like this tbh. We have just been absolutely decimated by injuries and illness. I’m amazed we have been able to win five games this year.

Also, we may have lost to them today (which sucks) but Dallas is pretty shit. This somewhat eases the pain.

I feel for you, bro - it sucks.

The Raiders are still recovering from our 2002 Super Bowl appearance...

hindy111

Post Whore
I can't beleive Dallas could play finals.

Packers id like to see win as Rodgers deserves more then one superbowl.
He will get the MVP. Gee a show down between him and Mahomes would be special.

Could be an interesting finals series.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Pittsburg has gone to shit now.
Bills have surprised me this year. They are a damn good team. I’m just so used to them being either average or worse.

Where the hell is @Ron Jeremy?
I am here, not surprised at all by the bills. While everyone didn’t even care to watch Josh Allen play or just look at his stats is bills fan knew what we had. A f**king winner with the most X factor ever seen from a qb. Josh has demonstrated amazing abilities from his game, he was raw, he had shit players around him just like Wyoming.

People need to forget stats just watch players play to determine if they have it or not

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I will say that the pressure is on the bills right now and won’t underestimate any side. It’s playoffs and anything can happen. As a parra and bills fan I am use to being left gutted.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Patrick Mahomes is a freak - he is insanely good.
Has had more dropped interceptions than any other qb I read. I think Mahomes has been lucky this year and don’t be surprised if you see a stinker from him of epic proportions in play offs.
I love his game, but there has been many holes to his game this year that could really expose him badly in the play offs. Still best qb in the game though

Ron Jeremy

Coach
At least they'll play post-season football....

I can't see anyone but the Chiefs taking out the Super Bowl, tbh.

Maybe the Bills?
Bills are only competition to the chiefs who ever wins that match up wins sb. Make tge argument that bills are better than chiefs.

In the nfc only bucs scare me cause Brady is tgere- greatest player of all time.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Has had more dropped interceptions than any other qb I read. I think Mahomes has been lucky this year and don’t be surprised if you see a stinker from him of epic proportions in play offs.
I love his game, but there has been many holes to his game this year that could really expose him badly in the play offs. Still best qb in the game though

He is still not polished, but he is an absolute freak - some of the plays he makes are not of this world...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Bills are only competition to the chiefs who ever wins that match up wins sb. Make tge argument that bills are better than chiefs.

In the nfc only bucs scare me cause Brady is tgere- greatest player of all time.

Bills, or Chiefs, for mine - the Buccs are too inconsistent

jk13

First Grade
I’m on the bills bandwagon, hopefully the nfl and refs support them like the chiefs last year. Very curious whether niners go for qb round 1, bring on the draft

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Packers and Saints are a huge chance imo.
Bally also

no chance, if they were in the AFC i doubt they'd even make the playoffs. Miami had the best D in football and buffalo put 56 on them entering the game without many starters and then pulling starters in the 3rd quarter. I just dont how they are better then the ravens, Titans etc mobile qbs are making traditional qb a thing of the past, unless your brady.

Washington in the playoffs is just an embarrassment

Latest posts