What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
Incredible fight back, I’d b embarrassed paying 20 odd million for Goff

What about Wentz on 30? It is time Jalen Hurtz took over.

Who can win it on our side?

I'd put Titans,Bill's,Kansas and Pitty above any side in the NFC.

jk13

First Grade
25 different players on IR, 171 games misssed, can’t play at home anymore, yet a slither of a chance still exists. If we get everyone back except bosa, I wouldn’t want to play us

T.S Quint

Coach
What about Wentz on 30? It is time Jalen Hurtz took over.

Who can win it on our side?

I'd put Titans,Bill's,Kansas and Pitty above any side in the NFC.

KC is cruising at the moment. Pittsburgh has beaten up on nuffies for the most part. Haven’t seen much of the Bills or Titans this year so can’t really comment on them. I do know that Derrick Henry is a f**ken beast so that’s something.

For a while there I thought Seattle would be pushing for the SB, and while they still might I don’t think they are as unbeatable as they seemed when they started the season.

T.S Quint

Coach
Incredible fight back, I’d b embarrassed paying 20 odd million for Goff

Goff has all the physical tools to be elite but cracks under pressure. His defence gave him every chance to win that game last week and he couldn’t do it.

hindy111

Post Whore
KC is cruising at the moment. Pittsburgh has beaten up on nuffies for the most part. Haven’t seen much of the Bills or Titans this year so can’t really comment on them. I do know that Derrick Henry is a f**ken beast so that’s something.

For a while there I thought Seattle would be pushing for the SB, and while they still might I don’t think they are as unbeatable as they seemed when they started the season.

True on Pitty. But they have beaten Titans and Bally twice and the Browns.
Kansas has beaten Bill's,Tampa and ravens. Rest also average.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm not a fan of Derek Carr, but he is playing well.

Our defence is atrocious, though - it is abysmally poor.

What about his bomb with 5 seconds to go for the win....It never should of been that close but a loss to jets ends play off hopes.
I think this saved the season.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What about his bomb with 5 seconds to go for the win....It never should of been that close but a loss to jets ends play off hopes.
I think this saved the season.

It was a great play - we were very lucky that the Jets were obviously tanking, though.

Why would any defensive coordinator worth their salt call a blitz in that scenario?

Just tell your DB's and linebackers to drop back.

Still - a win is a win.

T.S Quint

Coach
It was a great play - we were very lucky that the Jets were obviously tanking, though.

Why would any defensive coordinator worth their salt call a blitz in that scenario?

Just tell your DB's and linebackers to drop back.

Still - a win is a win.

Looked like he was trying to get fired.
And it worked.

Latest posts