What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Exsilium

First Grade
Why would you think that?

This would be awesome, what makes you think this?

Drawing a long bow here but Jordan McLean owns a property outside of Townsville, he recently put it on the market.

I think it was early 2020, he agreed to a two year extension which was in his favour until the end of 2022 but rumour had it a Sydney club very recently offered 3 years and an option with more money.

I doubted it was us but when I’d heard the rumour I was a little curious. The timing was interesting.

He’s had some injury concerns but he’s got plenty to offer.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Drawing a long bow here but Jordan McLean owns a property outside of Townsville, he recently put it on the market.

I think it was early 2020, he agreed to a two year extension which was in his favour until the end of 2022 but rumour had it a Sydney club very recently offered 3 years and an option with more money.

I doubted it was us but when I’d heard the rumour I was a little curious. The timing was interesting.

Nice detective work, hope you are right!

murraymob

Coach
Yes I know. Barrett has signed on for three years, and he has some seriously good talent at his expense. I do not understand why he will be nervous?
Are you serious.Its results driven he could have signed Jesus as halfback if he does not win he is gone regardless of contract.there CEO has done a great job getting the talent

betcats

Referee
Yes I know. Barrett has signed on for three years, and he has some seriously good talent at his expense. I do not understand why he will be nervous?

Unstable management is not good. Neither is a trigger happy board, the ceo has been there for a year. They have no stability at board level or in the office or in the football department. Barret may have a 3 year contract but since he signed that deal the board has changed and the ceo has been sacked. If he doesn’t get immediate results will the new board and the new ceo back him?

Jane Murray

Bench
Are you serious.Its results driven he could have signed Jesus as halfback if he does not win he is gone regardless of contract.there CEO has done a great job getting the talent
I am aware of that. I am pretty sure that the coach is the reason why those players signed on. He has some seriously good talent.

Abacus

Juniors

This would be an amazing get. Perfect replacement for Tamou. Seems too good to be true though.

WestyLife

First Grade

Yes please.

Original Name

Juniors

The most likely option is the Dogs. Gonna give him some of the money they offered Leniu.

betcats

Referee
Never paid him to much attention but when I’ve seen him for the cows I’ve kinda thought that he looks like Tarzan but...

MugaB

Coach
Never paid him to much attention but when I’ve seen him for the cows I’ve kinda thought that he looks like Tarzan but...
I don't think he is worth the trouble, he was solid at the storm, but when he left there he hadn't done much for the cowboys, i know he has had injuries, but even when he was fit, he wasn't bending any lines, i honestly hope we don't bother with him, getting a roughnut is more important, someone who charges head first like Aka or Martin Lang, would be my preference, infact we got Leota, i reckon just stick with a depth prop, not a well known merc looking for a 3 year paycheck, we've already had Tamou, which turned out great last year, but your not going to find someone like him this late in signings

hindy111

Post Whore
The Dogs have signed a few good ones. But most are just NRL players.
Hethrington,Waddel,Allan,Flannagan.
Most of those 4 wouldnt make the starting side in half the sides in the NRL. Some wouldn't even make the 17.
Remis Smith and Foran are just as good or better then Allan and Flanagan.

The big signings are Cotric,JAC and Burton. But they will lose either Hoppa or DWZ in the backs in 22. The side is getting better. But I am hearing people saying top 4. I dont see it.

betcats

Referee
Most of those 4 wouldnt make the starting side in half the sides in the NRL. Some wouldn't even make the 17.

The big signings are Cotric,JAC and Burton. But they will lose either Hoppa or DWZ in the backs in 22. The side is getting better. But I am hearing people saying top 4. I dont see it.

I think the big problem for next season is the forwards. Their pack isnt good, they could have the best outside backs in the game but with an average pack and a young spine they arent going to win many games.

I think Allan is a very good young player tbh but its a big difference playing in a spine with Cook, Reynolds and Cody Walker. They are three very experienced and senior players.

WestyLife

First Grade

You what? Foran is Broken and struggles to lead a team now. They were right to replace him. Remis Smith is average as.

Latest posts