What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

The_Frog

First Grade
not sure if being sarcastic cause of the cocaine bust, but I don’t rate him. Was made look good playing in a good team. Teams worked him out and he was dropped for tyrone May.

They brought in May maybe, just maybe, because of Nadens discretions.
Josh Morris strolled through him to score and Ivan Cleary panicked. He didn't panic when Crichton was made look silly by Waqa Blake but that wasn't the pointy end of the season. Ivan has trouble with the pointy end of the season. If the club knew he was on the shit he wouldn't have played at all. Knows how to score a try, though.

Tyrone May is a genuine utility so he can play centre at an absolute pinch, but he isn't a starting centre, especially against a side as good as Melbourne in a Grand Final. I hope Ivan realises this now.

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
I dont wanna state the obvious, but I'm gunna have to.
They brought in May maybe, just maybe, because of Nadens discretions. They got away with it in the PF but got found out in the GF.
Naden was pretty good for them last year, up until a point of course.

maybe. Still don’t rate him but.

We should resist the temptation to pass judgment until such time as due process is complete and all available avenues of appeal are wholly exhausted.

These mad scientists and drug police looking for an extra stripe occasionally screw things up.

The bullshit the sharks went through a few years ago shouldn’t be forgotten. Players held to account for things they didn’t even know about.

But if he’s guilty, sure, f**k him, make his day!

Chimp

Bench
How about the size on him now - he’s certainly been bulking up in his time off. He was still a skinny kid when he got banned, now he’s a hulking beast. Read into that what you may.....