What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 season

MugaB

Coach
Im positive it is capewell behind the statue. I dont think that means he is the centre though.
It might be that he is for the 1st few games, till naden steps back in
Tyrone May, Sorenson, Esienhuth, Leniu are probably the bench, till Burton, Naden and Kenny get swapped in dependent on injuries, form or type of game plan they are going with.
I'd say Esienhuth will step out everytime the later 3 get game time
Personally i'd have Naden at centre every game, and Capewell off the bench

WestyLife

First Grade
This article says Naden won’t even be suspended for the Covid breach.

With hopefully Naden & Staines on the right, our attack will have a much better balance this year.

I love the result but if true that's pretty insane he got off easy like that. Hope he makes the most of it.

1. Edwards
2. To’o
3. Crichton
4. Naden
5. Staines
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. JFH
9. Apisai
10. Leota
11. Kikau
12. Martin
13. Yeo (c)

14. May
15. Capewell
16. Leniu
17. Eisenhuth

Still concerned about our prop rotation, but looking pretty good.

WestyLife

First Grade
1. Edwards
2. To’o
3. Crichton
4. Naden
5. Staines
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. JFH
9. Apisai
10. Leota
11. Kikau
12. Martin
13. Yeo (c)

14. May
15. Capewell
16. Leniu
17. Eisenhuth

I'll get smashed for saying this but our backing has been upgraded compared to the last few years.

franklin2323

Immortal
Despite having a heap get moved up to Flegg Ball still have a few talents hidden away.

Decent 1st hit out for the juniors today

Alintheeast

Juniors
South’s always have good junior rep sides, Matraville Sports High turns out some good ones. I don’t think Penrith had the best side on for SG Ball can’t wait for first Flegg match it will be a very good side.

franklin2323

Immortal
South’s always have good junior rep sides, Matraville Sports High turns out some good ones. I don’t think Penrith had the best side on for SG Ball can’t wait for first Flegg match it will be a very good side.

I counted 5 Ball aged players not in the squad. They will be in Flegg and higher as you want your almost 19 year olds.

Raising the age group is good for 90% of the comp. the special talents will be in Flegg or NSW Cup.

Throw in Souths being traditionally strong club. Was a good 1st up run

1. Edwards
2. To’o
3. Crichton
4. Naden
5. Staines
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. JFH
9. Apisai
10. Leota
11. Kikau
12. Martin
13. Yeo (c)

14. May
15. Capewell
16. Leniu
17. Eisenhuth

After reading Eisenhuth’s comments about our training standards compared to the standards at Wests Tigers, I think he’ll surprise everyone by delivering the goods.

Here’s hoping that he’s our next Jeremy Latimore

Kilkenny

Coach
What position don't we have depth in? Now that we have 3 centres. That was the only one we had issues with
Front Row.

Jack, Tetevano, Ellis and our captain in Tamou all gone with a journeyman in Eisunhuth filling the gap.

We’ve always had three or four centres. The quality is the question.

Last edited:

Latest posts