What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 All Stars - Men's 10-all, Women's Maori 24-0 @ QCBS

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Awesome. My television doesn't have a aerial. It's only got Foxtel and we don't get GEM.

WTF Channel 9. You really think the ratings will be better for a sub standard no name tennis match?

FU, You are most definitely NOT the home of rugby league. I really really hope the ARLC move FTA networks..

No names??? Naomi Osaka raked in something like US $35m last year just in endorsements, probably one of the most marketable sportspeople in the world at the moment. She will have all the young Instagram girls watching tonight, a grand slam final will most certainly beat this test.

1.2m watched the 2019 Australian Open women’s final which Osaka won. The 2019 Anzac test ratings were 670k. I’m not sure how broadcasting works but will channel 9 get a cut from the 30million that will be watching in Japan tonight?

This Year?

Immortal
Really enjoying this game so far. Hope the Indigenous can make this not such a one sided affair.
Besides a couple of handling errors the Maori have had a very impressive game.

Coastbloke

Bench
No names??? Naomi Osaka raked in something like US $35m last year just in endorsements, probably one of the most marketable sportspeople in the world at the moment. She will have all the young Instagram girls watching tonight, a grand slam final will most certainly beat this test.

1.2m watched the 2019 Australian Open women’s final which Osaka won. The 2019 Anzac test ratings were 670k. I’m not sure how broadcasting works but will channel 9 get a cut from the 30million that will be watching in Japan tonight?

Yeh, didn't realise it was the womens final..

shear_joy9

Coach
you know that rugba league is back when ginnane's commentary makes your ears bleed and blocka makes you cringe with all the dumb shit and mispronunciations he says

GongPanther

Referee
you know that rugba league is back when ginnane's commentary makes your ears bleed and blocka makes you cringe with all the dumb shit and mispronunciations he says
As soon as I heard his voice, the mute button came on, and so did the music. Love Blocker...but Ginnane is sub-standard.