What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

Who has the most punchable face in Racing?

For mine it’s a dead heat between Wayne Hawkes and Ben Hayes

Wayne Hawkes just strikes me as an absolute merkin of a bloke. Ben Hayes I’m positive is a test tube baby, he always has that weird awkward smirk on his face, just want to slap it right offfffff

I know an ol’ mate who used to work with Wayne Hawkes and he would definitely confirm.
He reckons they would call him F.O.N.C

Friend Of No merkin.

For mine, It’s Craig Williams, Damian Oliver and Tony Brassell.

On the other end of the scale, I would like to give The Bern a sensual foot massage while we snuggled on the lounge and listened to Air Supply while punting silly trifecta’s at Hong Kong on a Sunday evening.

Mong

Post Whore
Farnan and Russian Camelot both retired today. RC injured and not sure what's going on with Farnan.

Sphagnum

Coach
I know an ol’ mate who used to work with Wayne Hawkes and he would definitely confirm.
He reckons they would call him F.O.N.C

Friend Of No merkin.

For mine, It’s Craig Williams, Damian Oliver and Tony Brassell.

On the other end of the scale, I would like to give The Bern a sensual foot massage while we snuggled on the lounge and listened to Air Supply while punting silly trifecta’s at Hong Kong on a Sunday evening.
Bernie rode a horse called Sex Machine that won the first race on slipper day when Freemason and northerly had that 2000m stoush in the ranvet.

I went to Rosehill that day just to back it and she rode it an absolute treat to zoom home and win at 30/1.

if I was in the same room as her there would be immediate Jizz everywhere just on that fact alone.