What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs the Raiders

franklin2323

Immortal
I don’t understand what was happening with Martin at prop. Fish was fresh at the end, yay I guess? At the cost of our back row who are sone of the best defenders in the game falling off tackles exhausted and letting through clean breaks. Was it forced somehow through injury?

I missed it at the game but Leota must of got hurt. He only played 20 mins or so

betcats

Referee
Both their tries came off the back of multiple errors from us. If we complete at 80 percent or higher I doubt they even score.

kinghippo

Juniors
I don’t understand what was happening with Martin at prop. Fish was fresh at the end, yay I guess? At the cost of our back row who are sone of the best defenders in the game falling off tackles exhausted and letting through clean breaks. Was it forced somehow through injury?
There was a lot of talk pre season Martin would play some prop, personally I think he was our best tonight. He completely changed the momentum of the game when he got on.
Bent the line every tackle and started putting the raiders on their back.

franklin2323

Immortal
Both their tries came off the back of multiple errors from us. If we complete at 80 percent or higher I doubt they even score.

At the time Crocker 'scored' the completion rate was 54%. That hurt early on but besides a little period in the 2nd half we dominated from 20 mins on

WestyLife

First Grade
Ivan wasn't happy. Interesting. Would hate to be the other team if they play in a way that he is happy with.

chrisD

Coach
We weren’t awful in the first 20. We were all over them in the first 10 but our chances on their line were stuffed by individuals, Burton ran out first tackle and Staines dropped it.

Then after their try we are up their end twice again but JFH and Moses drop it.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
After seeing Crittas right handed gidley flick I wouldn’t mind seeing critta at right centre and momo on the left when Dylan is back if critta doesn’t get back into form at left centre. He looked real natural attacking to the right, he can keep his left arm free for a fend and carry the ball in his right and unleash Staines like he did.

betcats

Referee
We weren’t awful in the first 20. We were all over them in the first 10 but our chances on their line were stuffed by individuals, Burton ran out first tackle and Staines dropped it.

We did same thing in the second half to start. Momo and Staines both ran out, they get on top a bit and score just like the first half.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I agree that we actually didn't play that well. 16 errors. However still a 30-10 win over a top 4 contender. Conceding just over 5 points a game in 5 rounds and scoring an average of just under 30 points a game. Pretty crazy stats!

Bob

Juniors
Awful is probably too strong a word take out the 2 errors from Crichton and it is

130m gained. 1 try assist. 1 Linebreak assist. 5 tackle breaks

Kenny

made 50 tackles. 1 miss. 1 tackle bust

Some teams would kill for that from their starters let alone fill ins.

Throw in the fact we were awful in the 1st 20 mins and beat a likely top 4 by 20 points and we are very well placed
The thing I liked most was Spencer 26 mins for 13 runs and 197m