What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Thu - Brisbane 12-20 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 6: Brisbane v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
He'll be the second player picked for NSW after Tedesco, captain and vice captain. Tedesco will be feeling Pap breathing down his neck. There is no-one breathing down Cleary's neck.
All true. Doesn’t mean he handles it which is what we were discussing.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That game was like an advertisement for why the Broncos should sign Adam Reynolds.

You add Staggs and Herbie Rides Again into the backs and then theres stacks of talent - forwards and backs - throughout the team.

They just lack an orchestrator and that's Reynolds game.

Now if you were to add Brandon Smith too, well then you're potentially looking at a move from bottom 4 to top 4 within a year.

The_Frog

First Grade
Broncos can seriously take a lot from that game. Only reason they lost was because of their poor halves. They had Panthers rattled, just lacked the finishing touch.

Good game in general.
It was a tough game, but they never looked like scoring points in the second half. They'll win a few games if they can reproduce the effort. Next week is the test for them. An easier opponent, but not that much easier. $4.50 seems like outrageously good value at a neutral venue.

betcats

Referee
Wasn’t deserved.
Anyway as a QLDer I am more than happy to see NSW keep picking him. Just as I was when Pearce kept getting in.

Hahah you idiot. Google what Peter sterling and Andrew Johns said about that performance. Wasn’t deserved my ass you’re a dumb little troll

myrrh ken

First Grade
Broncos couldn't score, but neither could panthers for the majority of the game. If only the broncos didn't cough up the pill so easily, they could have taken it to the wire.

Was it the lack of milford that did it? I dunno. The addition of a 50 year old k-hunt will be interesting

mongoose

Coach
Brodie played well, really dug into the line with his running and put in some good kicks. Dearden was quiet though.... Milford might be good coming off the bench for them actually, he has the ability to be the difference in that game last night. Not saying he would be...