What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The tempo of the sales

That young kid from Penrith. Probably wishes he had waited instead of signing with the dogs.

He wanted an opportunity and also there’s the connection with Barrett.

But yeah I’m sure he’s thinking what a shyte hole I’m going to next season.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I could have put my Bulldogs spiel in this thread. Anyways, agree on all points.

Kudos to the people who work at the summit of Gal Towers.

Chimp

Bench
Yup how can anyone not be happy about how Dino and the board are placing the Sharks for future success on and off the field is beyond me. We finally have the aggressive and smart management we have always coveted.

The only ones who don’t like it are those being cut from the joint or cut from information.

Jealous media types are especially not liking what is unfolding because it doesn’t suit their narrative for how they want the Club to be perceived or achieve.
I love the fact we’ve pissed Buzz and co off - we had to cut off that cancer, claiming to have the clubs best interests, but as soon as they had the opportunity, they’d throw the club and its players under the bus to achieve their click bait targets. Can’t blame em, that’s their job, we’ve just been too naive for far too long.
In doing this, we also seem to suddenly have Kent and Hooper on side, which I’m 1 million percent uncomfortable with. It’s weird hearing Kent defend and praise the club.

I love the fact we’ve pissed Buzz and co off - we had to cut off that cancer, claiming to have the clubs best interests, but as soon as they had the opportunity, they’d throw the club and its players under the bus to achieve their click bait targets. Can’t blame em, that’s their job, we’ve just been too naive for far too long.
In doing this, we also seem to suddenly have Kent and Hooper on side, which I’m 1 million percent uncomfortable with. It’s weird hearing Kent defend and praise the club.
Have they found a new club to try and drag down? Haven’t watched nrl 360 in a long time

Chimp

Bench
Have they found a new club to try and drag down? Haven’t watched nrl 360 in a long time
Hooper just remains dumb and like the little geeky kid who is desperate to impress the bullies and become part of the cool group.
Kent, disturbingly, actually seems to have changed tact, I’ve actually found myself agreeing with a fair bit he’s had to say about the game in more recent times. His focus appears to be more on what the game should look like rather than shit stirring on clubs.

sladden road

Juniors
They don't want to get the Fitz offside and therefore the Blues inner sanctum and Uncle Nick

Latest posts