What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 - 2021 Non-Parra Games

Noise

Coach
Ricky said at the presser they are a happy camp and united

Warms the cockles..
Lol. Williams wants out, Hodgson stood himself down and wants out, Tapine complains to his mrs about Ricky who publicly bags Ricky, Croker feeling said about social media and that's just what we know about...all is well.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Looking forward to this QLD derby

Ive tipped NQ by 20+

Feeling real sure about it too...

TheParraboy

Staff member
HT
Ponys 12-8

Not to fear, Todd will rev up the cows for an onslaught second half, can’t wait..

Incorrect

Coach
It's weird. I understand what Payton was getting at after round 1 with his comment about Taumololo, trying to say they can't rely on him playing huge minutes etc, but reducing his minutes seems to have had an adverse effect and he is a shadow at the moment of his former self

TheParraboy

Staff member
It's weird. I understand what Payton was getting at after round 1 with his comment about Taumololo, trying to say they can't rely on him playing huge minutes etc, but reducing his minutes seems to have had an adverse effect and he is a shadow at the moment of his former self

He has only had an 8min break.

Looks like playing 72min

And scores a try with 5 to go

TheParraboy

Staff member
Warriors wont be easy next week

Their completion rates are usually insanely high

Only 82% so far after 35min

Lead Manly 14-12

TheParraboy

Staff member
Manly 32-20
16min left

Manly lose this game without TomT, they really do nothing without him

eels_fan

First Grade
Manly have shown how easy it is to destroy the warriors on the edges, which happens to be our strength with Papali’i and Matto.

Manly the following week will be a tough game though. They have nothing without Tommy.

Latest posts