What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - CSS vs. SSR

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mentioned this last week but this Shirks side CAN NOT defend errors. Heads turn into pumkins, sense of inevitabilty comes over them like a pall and they give up.

R-15-3

Bench
Made the error of bringing Tolman back on not Wilton. His hit ups got dominated in that 10 min spell and lost momentum

do any other teams get refereed from the bunker?
I think not.
love to see the tip shit for the officials.
we know it exists!

Bob Scott

Juniors
Why did Hannay take Fifita off and put Tolman back on , we reverted to how we played the first half and lost all momentum , the game was there for the taking . Very poor game management , i don't think Wilton even got a run .

R-15-3

Bench
Few positives out of that game.
Moylan looking better and better
Trindal looked better than Chad all year and should find his way to 7 next week.
Fifita showed he can perform in short stints.
Williams best forward all year.
2nd half had our best energy in weeks.
Still lots of negatives but that’s no surprise to anyone.

sandshark

Bench
Few positives out of that game.
Moylan looking better and better
Trindal looked better than Chad all year and should find his way to 7 next week.
Fifita showed he can perform in short stints.
Williams best forward all year.
2nd half had our best energy in weeks.
Still lots of negatives but that’s no surprise to anyone.
I really liked what I saw from Trindall. Hopefully he gets a few more chances this year.