What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - CSS vs. SSR

bluefox68

Staff member
It’s been a long time since I haven’t been at least a little excited on game day...

Pretty hard to get pumped about the prospect of 50-0...

bluefox68

Staff member
Our only hope is Andrew Fifita ‘going off’ big time...

He’s very mad about being told to retire!

This is gonna be rocks or diamonds. He either destroys the opposition or destroys our completion rate!

Inferno

Coach
Our only hope is Andrew Fifita ‘going off’ big time...

He’s very mad about being told to retire!

This is gonna be rocks or diamonds. He either destroys the opposition or destroys our completion rate!

I thought it was a bit rich about him talking about only wanting to play for the sharks. He was more than happy to leave the joint when the Dogs offered him big money. The line about not wanting to go only came out after their offer was enormously backended which financially didn't work for him. He even admitted it was a crock!

That being said it will be good to have the big fella back, he did a job off the bench last year and there's no reason why he couldn't this year.

chewsta

First Grade
Got a big day out planned with some old mates today. punting on the ponies and sampling some fine oat sodas at the local saloon. Probably a good thing I will be obliterated by kick off.
Yay team.

Marchad

Juniors
Going by the 2 previous games. The game will be abandoned due to many players in the sun bin at the same time.