What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games postponed / Vaccine discussion

Marchad

Juniors
I tell you what. Either vaxxed or not, if they start to segregate places I will not venture into them, including the football.
They are reporting that they will not let people into any sport event, including the NRL, unless you have your 'papers'. That will be it for me. I will not renew my membership and not watch the sport at all.
No big loss to me.
The fact they are using this view as 'protection' to other people is the biggest load of horse shit. If you have had the vaccine you are relatively protected from the thing, if someone has chosen to not be vaccinated they put themselves at risk, and are willingly open to that, it is their choice that they could be at risk.
I hear/see segregation mentioned and I see apartheid.
I am not cool with that at all.
The fact some are welcoming it so easily makes me sad.
Show me ze papers. My GrandDad went to a war to stop this.

Quicksilver

Bench
So now you believe politicians.
And happily sprout it in public.

Wow...you're an even bigger fharkwit than l know you to be.

I was a dickhead for my criticism of the pollies during the bushfires. Carch taught me how to think correctly.

Marchad

Juniors
If these jabs are working. Why in Israel where they have 80% of the population fully vaxxed. 87% of the people with Covid have been vaccinated, and they’re considering giving people over the age of 60 another jab?

Quicksilver

Bench
If these jabs are working. Why in Israel where they have 80% of the population fully vaxxed. 87% of the people with Covid have been vaccinated, and they’re considering giving people over the age of 60 another jab?

It’s about minimising effects. It’s not a cure. Never been claimed to be by anyone except for those trying to pump economic recovery.

More from Israel -Compared to the unvaxxed you are 6.72 times more likely to come down with a Covid 'variant' if you've been fully vaccinated - Go figure why you would ever want or wish this unknown effects shite on anyone else! It has never been about fighting a disease -it's always been about getting jabs in arms!

I noticed tonight in the Titans game how ridiculous this whole Health crap is! Players spend 80mins all over each other, then don masks to mingle after the game, and even to talk to media miles away in a studio through a fixed mic ( it didn't have a mask on it, BTW)!!

More from Israel -Compared to the unvaxxed you are 6.72 times more likely to come down with a Covid 'variant' if you've been fully vaccinated - Go figure why you would ever want or wish this unknown effects shite on anyone else! It has never been about fighting a disease -it's always been about getting jabs in arms!
And what do these jabs do?

bubs

Juniors
Straight from thebl.com website. A Trump loving, conspiracy theorist website.

Latest posts