What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rnd 24 V Wests Tigers

Crashtest

Juniors
Which means far less than the lockdown right edge we had

The lock down right edge of Crichton and Staines was obviously the long term plan, but now with Staines struggles that’s not an option unless through injuries.

So they have to work on an alternative. A Crichton / Momo combination seems the best RHS defensive option for finals football than any combo involving Naden, or rookie May.

WestyLife

First Grade
The lock down right edge of Crichton and Staines was obviously the long term plan, but now with Staines struggles that’s not an option unless through injuries.

So they have to work on an alternative. A Crichton / Momo combination seems the best RHS defensive option for finals football than any combo involving Naden, or rookie May.

Crichton - Staines would be able to compete with anyone.

Fangs

Coach
I don't think it will be exclusive (Momorovski at centre and Crichton on the wing). They will do some swapping in the red zone.

And we will probably see Crichton play a bit of fullback/five-eighth in the red zone as well. Moving Martin/Capewell out one step further in attack paid off against Souffs. It was also something we saw earlier in the year when we were coasting, we even had Staines do it a bit.

Crashtest

Juniors
What has Staines done to deserve his non selection?

It was his 4 runs for 15m against the Storm that would of lead to him getting dropped.

You just can’t afford to take a player with those sought of struggles and lack of confidence into a prelim final or grand final. The better teams will exploit it.

And I am in the Charlie fan side of the debate, and think he has a big future ahead of him. Just not in the finals this season.

Big Mick

Referee
It was his 4 runs for 15m against the Storm that would of lead to him getting dropped.

You just can’t afford to take a player with those sought of struggles and lack of confidence into a prelim final or grand final. The better teams will exploit it.

And I am in the Charlie fan side of the debate, and think he has a big future ahead of him. Just not in the finals this season.

That was up there with one of the most cowardly performances I've ever seen watching football. Was fuming after that game lol.

Crashtest

Juniors

Glad that he has signed for 2 more years. He seems to fit so well with what the club are trying to achieve both on and off field.

And how ripped is he, no wonder he makes good pcm, even with his lighter weight.

Munky

Coach
Back on topic.....

The tigers have lost Adam Deulie due to a knee injury

One of the most average players in the game. Not creative enough for the halves, doesn't have the running game to be a good centre. Tries hard occasionally but so ordinary.

Latest posts