What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Potentially join a long list of would be fullbacks who get shafted to the wing at a crappier club.

Or stay at the greatest club on earth and continue to develop his game.

21 years old he made the right decision.

And if that was the outcome. He'd be far behind wingers in finishing

Fangs

Coach
And if that was the outcome. He'd be far behind wingers in finishing

Honestly it might sound arrogant to other fans but there aren't many other clubs you can go to right now.

Fidow went to the Dolphins but he went with Bennett.

Iamback

Coach
Honestly it might sound arrogant to other fans but there aren't many other clubs you can go to right now.

Fidow went to the Dolphins but he went with Bennett.

It might sound it but it is true. We are like a machine both halves will time the pass 9/10. It is just him getting into position better.

Other teams he'd be asked to do more with it or is conceding tries

Chins get the wins

First Grade
It might sound it but it is true. We are like a machine both halves will time the pass 9/10. It is just him getting into position better.

Other teams he'd be asked to do more with it or is conceding tries
I truly believe he's twice the player in the middle of the field. So hopefully we can get that happening regularly with May sliding out on those plays

Iamback

Coach
I truly believe he's twice the player in the middle of the field. So hopefully we can get that happening regularly with May sliding out on those plays

he no doubt is but even a fullback needs to dive in corners. He doesn't even change hands when needed, 2 years here being Edwards replacement then on to get his payday

MugaB

Coach
That’s beyond crazy. But you’re not far off the mark with a back being potentially turned into an impact bench forward. It’s Alamoti though, not To’o.
With those tree trunks for thighs, he most certainly will have momentum if he has that role off the bench

Luke Bowden

First Grade
his stance on medical treatment concerns me, He is no good if he can't stay on the field
Everyone needs to chill on that.

I’ve heard that it’s no where near as bad or staunch as the media has made out.

It’s seriously not an issue. He didn’t want the Covid Vax, but took it because it’s what he needed to do to play.

Stop paying attention to all the click bait journos making stories up outta nothing.

Latest posts