What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS JUNIORS THREAD

TheRev

First Grade
Footage of Ryan Hutchinson.
Looks like a bash em up forward right into the teeth, spin and keep going... but other times he puts on footwork, passing, even a flick pass.. good potential.. be interesting to see what position he ends up playing..

I think we will have a challenge on our hands keeping all the young ones finally filtering up the grades, we're gonna have to make some calls.. but that's the nature of the beast.. atleast we get to choose which.. just need a decent first grade squad to encourage them to want to be patient and wait.

TheRev

First Grade
Reminds you how young some of our players are, NickT will be in JF or Cup from Round 1 I'd reckon... if there were enough injuries even 1st grade late in the season.

Heard some of the other clubs will be stacking their SG ball sides with older guys to go for the title.. dont think we will be doing that though..

They are of age, but I mean they should be playing JF/Cup, but they are going to stack their SG.. possibly for the prestige, dunno.
So stacked with better players, nothing wrong with that.....you originally said "older guys". They will simply go back up to Flegg/Cup after Ball comp finished. Sounds smart to me.

Parko1310

Juniors
So stacked with better players, nothing wrong with that.....you originally said "older guys". They will simply go back up to Flegg/Cup after Ball comp finished. Sounds smart to me.
Yep I'd imagine we'll do the exact same thing with Loko, Latu, possibly even King-Togia. St George has a good side for SG with Halangahu there too. For Steelers I'd imagine Buchanan will start in SG, probably Kade Reed too. From what I can tell, the Steelers side will go alright too, but for the first time in a while St George probably has the better team.

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
st George won 7-3 with loko Tonga and final late playing, still a bit to work on but played well, I actually thought villilmi hikilla was the stand out today

steelers won 5-4 although I wasn't really impressed with how they played
Steelers lost 26-24
How did you watch both games.
Yep I'd imagine we'll do the exact same thing with Loko, Latu, possibly even King-Togia. St George has a good side for SG with Halangahu there too. For Steelers I'd imagine Buchanan will start in SG, probably Kade Reed too. From what I can tell, the Steelers side will go alright too, but for the first time in a while St George probably has the better team.
Loko Latu and Ackers when fit will play Dragons
Reed LKT and Buchanan Steelers
So yes like all clubs the age eligible players drop back.