What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
From what I've read, Manu is not a done deal anywhere yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up staying put. Lots to play out between now and when he needs to make a decision. And I deadset wouldn't be surprised if cut Tedesco loose somehow and Manu is their fullback fulltime from 2025 onwards....

Last edited:

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
From what I've read, Manu is not a done deal anywhere yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up staying put. Lots to play out between now and when he needs to make a decision. And I deadset wouldn't be surprised if they somehow cut Tedesco loose somehow and Many is their fullback fulltime from 2025 onwards....
They announced Billy Smith for 3 years the minute the story broke on Manu. I’d say they know exactly what’s going on.

hindy111

Post Whore
Still think there might be something to play out with Tedesco though.... The Roosters have been savvy/ruthless when it comes to moving players on....

Agree. Manu might be given 1.1 and the fullback role. That might be enough for him to stay. Crighton hasn't left either but on form he isnt a huge loss. Especially the coin he is on.
Problem for them is Teddy is on that. He is still a very good player but would anyone pay more then 750k for him now?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Agree. Manu might be given 1.1 and the fullback role. That might be enough for him to stay. Crighton hasn't left either but on form he isnt a huge loss. Especially the coin he is on.
Problem for them is Teddy is on that. He is still a very good player but would anyone pay more then 750k for him now?
Manu might get 1.1 mill in rugby and get to live in France and eat baquettes.

The Colonel

Immortal
You're just being ridiculous. Tiger 5150 has been a breath of fresh air on here, actually. Gives insightful comments and also has a bit of a laugh. So what if he supports another team? Big deal.

I don't give two shits about him supporting another team. He is an ignorant troll.