What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
Sorry. He isn't trying for a laugh. He thinks his shit doesn't smell..
He is aware of the basketcase his club is. He, however, feels because his club have never signed a player charged or convicted of DV that they are better because "he would never". He likes to bring up the fact that because I do not want Curtis Scott (or any other germ convicted of the same shit) anywhere near our club I am being hypocritical because Parramatta signed Kirisome Auva'a. He somehow believes this makes him a better person. As I have stated and will continue to do so, he can f**k right off....
You're just being ridiculous. Tiger 5150 has been a breath of fresh air on here, actually. Gives insightful comments and also has a bit of a laugh. So what if he supports another team? Big deal.

84 Baby

Referee
That's exactly what Rhyno would say.

black-adder-comedy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That’s a very reductive argument and it’s much more nuanced than that.
It might be 'nuanced' but if every business decided it didn't want to hire convicted criminals we are left with the reality that there is now an extrajudicial punishment and no right of redemption for crimes. Among other unintended consequences, it creates a new dynamic around the utility of leaving complainants/witnesses alive.

Incorrect

Coach
He is aware of the basketcase his club is. He, however, feels because his club have never signed a player charged or convicted of DV that they are better because "he would never". He likes to bring up the fact that because I do not want Curtis Scott (or any other germ convicted of the same shit) anywhere near our club I am being hypocritical because Parramatta signed Kirisome Auva'a. He somehow believes this makes him a better person. As I have stated and will continue to do so, he can f**k right off....
No. You're reading way too much into it.

Seriously, take a breath.

King-Gutho94

Coach

So reading the paper this morning thIs kid was a Parramatta fan in his childhood was in the development squad for 4 years got told he wasnt needed so we snubbed him and it broke his heart.

But he grew up in Campbelltown so he wasn't even a Parramatta junior.

But I am guessing we will hear how we snubbed him for the next decade if he turns out half decent.

hindy111

Post Whore

So reading the paper this morning thIs kid was a Parramatta fan in his childhood was in the development squad for 4 years got told he wasnt needed so we snubbed him and it broke his heart.

But I am guessing we will hear how we snubbed him for the next decade if he turns out half decent.

Parra has a huge fan base. So if can include them in anything it sells papers.

84 Baby

Referee

Well at least he’s more of a junior than Papenhuyzen or Keary

Latest posts