What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Back Luciano

Petros

Juniors
Thugs from Bronocs can have a very public skirmish and yet no suspension. LL .002 over limit and gets 2 matches...go figure
It's not because he was .002 over the limit that he is suspended but because of his failure to disclose it. I hope that he learns from all his recent mistakes and becomes a better person because of it. The 2 weeks will also help him get fit.

At least this is an opportunity to get in 4 weeks of fitness training + understanding of our structures, expectations, etc. Basically a mini pre season for him and I'm sure the coaches will be putting him to hard work over the next month before he can play
Four weeks of counselling as well.

Once his thinking is fixed, how he approaches the game, the expectations on him socially etc I think the rest will follow.

He can’t change the past, but he can rehabilitate himself and show the game he’s genuinely marquee.

matPORTS

Juniors
In all honesty - even after the suspension I feel he should come back via NSW Cup. Not just to get his fitness in order, but I feel the starting 1-13 we went with during the trials deserves a chance in the first month of the regular season.

2 drunk idiots having a skirmish is no where near as bad as drink driving (no matter how much over you are).
Yeah, about 56 people die and 360 badly injured by alcohol related driving incidents each year in NSW.

I’m not sure why they risk it, not very community minded.

source;

I think he got done for failing to disclose.
They had no choice, otherwise half the league would be running amok trying to get away with stuff, if one accepts these things should be regulated by he NRL.

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Munster got a 1 game ban and 30k fine for white powder scam and LL got 2 for not disclosing .002 over the limit to the NRL. How is that worse? Did Munster disclose he had white powder? What a rort. Different rules for different teams.

Surely a fine would have been sufficient and set an example. 2 games. Wow.

Munster got a 1 game ban and 30k fine for white powder scam and LL got 2 for not disclosing .002 over the limit to the NRL. How is that worse? Did Munster disclose he had white powder? What a rort. Different rules for different teams.

Surely a fine would have been sufficient and set an example. 2 games. Wow.
A $100k fine would soon have a few of the lads singing like canaries.

Maybe a reduction for snitching as an incentive.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Lots of money equates to party lifestyle.. it’s not just NRL players on the beers and bags on the weekend these days.
Hit any bathroom of a major bar or club in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne and the cubicles are busy all night….
Male and Female