What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
f**k me everyone is jumping at shadows.
Watch the headon replay.
Lomax calls for the ball twice hand in the air, the pass goes back inside to Sloan he watches Sloan go into the gap turns to Ray jumping in the air and shouts what appears to be yes.
But maybe that one word was f**k you Ray pass it to me when I call for it...

redV06

Juniors
Who would’nt care!
But define the meaning of “letting everyone know when he does not get his way”
If you mean the coach or manager that’s normal
Let’s face it he had a below par 2023 or longer for whatever the reason and has and is working his arse off to get form back as was told too
Was he happy with the past few years. Well he shouldn’t be either
He will play centre this year whenever that happens and your rumour is just the usual trash that was started last year via media inferring discontent with the coach and then social media takes it to the next level like NEDS
Met him a few times at different functions and fan days and glows Dragons

No rumours, I’m a body language expert. For the record I like Zac always have but for Sloan and Bird to be picked ahead of him in his 2 preferred positions tells me he’s currently not ticking all of the coaches boxes. I hope Zac smashes it this year where ever he’s positioned.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
From RedV06's posts in the past mate, he knows what he's talking about and probably has some sources. Would rather you don't label the rumour as the "usual trash" in an attempt to defend your dearest Lomax. I don't want him gone either, and I think he's important for us. But don't participate in driving people off the forum who actually have valuable intel from sources within the club. No reason to get so worked up, it's not personal.
You cannot be serious! That is so funny... your the one making it about being personal. No one is driving anybody off forums or worked up but being over precious will.
I am just confused as to why you assume that anybody has inside intel but can assume that I dont.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
No rumours, I’m a body language expert. For the record I like Zac always have but for Sloan and Bird to be picked ahead of him in his 2 preferred positions tells me he’s currently not ticking all of the coaches boxes. I hope Zac smashes it this year where ever he’s positioned.

OR those two can't play any other positions at NRL standard, so he has to play Lomax on the wing in order to fit bird/sloan into the 13. Sometimes being a utility is a hinderance...

redV06

Juniors
OR those two can't play any other positions at NRL standard, so he has to play Lomax on the wing in order to fit bird/sloan into the 13. Sometimes being a utility is a hinderance...

that’s a fair call , coach would have his reasons for picking Zac on the wing, in my opinion if he thought he was the best option at fullback he’d be there. At some point Sloan past him in the preseason, why?? I’m not sure. I think Zac has it in him to be an origin winger, he wouldn’t displace Turbo, Latrell or Staggs in the centres over the next year or 2 but I could see him there on the wing as an aerial threat similar to Daniel Tupou.

maestro1

Bench
my interpretation
1) Hunt saw the defensive structure and decided to try to cut thru, was able to get the pass off (nice play)
2) RFM was just doing the normal structure (but stayed alert )
3) Sloan read the defence and cut back on the inside run
4) RFM saw Sloan and played the pass perfectly (he read the play, adapted, drew in the opposition and threw the pass correcty - all good signs)
5) Lomax thought he was getting the ball (like many in opposition) and was annoyed at first when he didn’t. (Is that being a Prima Donna? Or did he just want the ball and thought he could score from there? Or…) After the score he was happy.
I watched it again and it looks like Lomax mouthed the words "great pass"

since77

Juniors
lol body language expert.....geez...some people on here crack me up.....
Here's something people may want to consider......Maybe the coach has asked Lomax if he can make some sacrifices and do a job for him this season to cover a lack of depth in the backs and maybe that involves him playing in a variety of roles throughout the season. Maybe Lomax is a good clubman and has said sure I'll give it a crack.......
Seem to me he's giving it a red hot go in the two games I"ve watched so far this year.
Maybe there's nothing more to it than that...........or maybe we should leave it up to the "body language experts".......

Parko1310

Juniors
You cannot be serious! That is so funny... your the one making it about being personal. No one is driving anybody off forums or worked up but being over precious will.
I am just confused as to why you assume that anybody has inside intel but can assume that I dont.
Would love for you to share it mate if you do. As I said, the evidence of the past suggests others (RedV06) do have intel, its not an assumption, there is evidence. Looking forward to hearing what inside intel you've got. By the way, we've literally just had someone driven off the forum very recently, so people are getting driven off. I just think there is no need to get worked up if someone shares info just because you don't like the info. And that's all there is to it

maestro1

Bench
Fxck me..... Buzz has stirred all this shit up with a heap of steaming bullshit. He must be sitting back laughing his head off at how easily he can rile us STGI fans up. Lomax loves it here. He is doing a job for Flanno and the team. He has a contract for a few more years. Let's move on. There is fxck all to see here. Let's not give that shxt cxnt drunk any more oxygen

redVinme

Bench
Zac is playing wing because he was and is still in the running to play FB.

You can't work on FB skills from centre. Returning the ball in broken play, taking bombs on your goal line etc. it's not all transferable but it's understandable why he might be playing there. Doubt its any deeper than that.

Latest posts