What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
45K pre-sold now for Vegas with one day to go. Here's hoping for a big walk up tomorrow just to really cap off the event.

Great thing about where the crowd is now, is not only is it higher than the NRL average last year (and the Sea Eagles & Roosters averages), but it will significantly surpass what Manly v Souths + Roosters v Broncos has drawn in years.

shewi6

Juniors
45K pre-sold now for Vegas with one day to go. Here's hoping for a big walk up tomorrow just to really cap off the event.

Great thing about where the crowd is now, is not only is it higher than the NRL average last year (and the Sea Eagles & Roosters averages), but it will significantly surpass what Manly v Souths + Roosters v Broncos has drawn in years.
Awesome!
I noticed paul kent said 47k sold on nrl360 today.

Let's hope it's another big year for crowds in the nrl and we can break the 20k average.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think based on that this year is an unqualified success? Probably the only question is whether the narrower pitch affects the game too much.

yakstorm

First Grade
Awesome!
I noticed paul kent said 47k sold on nrl360 today.

Let's hope it's another big year for crowds in the nrl and we can break the 20k average.
Hopefully we can get off to a good start.

Newcastle, Auckland, Brisbane, Parramatta should all be over 20K.

Melbourne & Gold Coast are the two I'm most unsure about. Gold Coast have such a strange way of releasing seats, Storm is encouraging a week out, but still a fair bit of sales to go.

APPSY

Juniors
Hopefully we can get off to a good start.

Newcastle, Auckland, Brisbane, Parramatta should all be over 20K.

Melbourne & Gold Coast are the two I'm most unsure about. Gold Coast have such a strange way of releasing seats, Storm is encouraging a week out, but still a fair bit of sales to go.
The Titans Dragons game should be sitting closer to 15k right now. But it all depends on members and how many walk ups we get. Realistically, as a sport and the size of our stadiums, the opening round should see each stadium reach AT MINIMUM 20k per game to open the season.

shewi6

Juniors
The Titans Dragons game should be sitting closer to 15k right now. But it all depends on members and how many walk ups we get. Realistically, as a sport and the size of our stadiums, the opening round should see each stadium reach AT MINIMUM 20k per game to open the season.
One thing I noticed when looking at the stadium map on ticketmaster, is that they seem to be selling the whole stadium rather than what they usually do and having atleast the southern stand partially open for cost reasons.

If it is only a 15k crowd then it might look spread out and sparse.